Home
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-15-2021, 06:59 PM   #1
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2021
Auto Draft Classes

One of the things EA said was better 1st round prospects. I did a quick season to check this out while waiting for the scouting update. There were several stud players. An 86 RB, 83 WR with a 8.3 combine score, an 81 and 78 QB and a 79 CB with 96 speed. Hopefully the scouting portion works as well as the new prospects.


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Momoney168 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2021, 07:35 PM   #2
Rookie
 
dh13king's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Re: Auto Draft Classes

I hope there's more of a fog of war element. The draft is super unpredictable and you should be drafting busts every now and then. Now that we're moving away from the green/red diamond system where you see actual talent we can start drafting based on skills we know rather than actual talent level.
dh13king is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2021, 08:16 PM   #3
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2021
Re: Auto Draft Classes

Quote:
Originally Posted by dh13king
I hope there's more of a fog of war element. The draft is super unpredictable and you should be drafting busts every now and then. Now that we're moving away from the green/red diamond system where you see actual talent we can start drafting based on skills we know rather than actual talent level.


Agree 100%. Also would like to see injury history be more a part of it. There’s always highly rated guys who get hurt and bust out. There’s so much they could do with it. I was just impressed at the improvement of quality of the top guys.


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Momoney168 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2021, 10:38 PM   #4
MVP
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Oct 2011
Re: Auto Draft Classes

The couple of draft classes I've seen are too strong. Way too many players starting out in the mid 70s.





I've liked the last couple of Madden's with their toned down draft classes.
ajra21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2021, 11:29 PM   #5
Rookie
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Feb 2003
Re: Auto Draft Classes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momoney168
One of the things EA said was better 1st round prospects. I did a quick season to check this out while waiting for the scouting update. There were several stud players. An 86 RB, 83 WR with a 8.3 combine score, an 81 and 78 QB and a 79 CB with 96 speed. Hopefully the scouting portion works as well as the new prospects.


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

I was wondering about this as well. They said they created more unique prospects and in my first auto generated class there was nothing unique about the prospects at all. I was wondering if the draft class generator would be tuned when the scouting update comes out or if these “unique” prospects were there out of the box. Appreciate any info anyone has.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RubberSoul is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2021, 07:54 AM   #6
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2021
Re: Auto Draft Classes

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubberSoul
I was wondering about this as well. They said they created more unique prospects and in my first auto generated class there was nothing unique about the prospects at all. I was wondering if the draft class generator would be tuned when the scouting update comes out or if these “unique” prospects were there out of the box. Appreciate any info anyone has.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I’m gonna sim another season today to test it. There were like 6-10 that really stood out then the rest were like a typical auto class.


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Momoney168 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2021, 09:15 AM   #7
Rookie
 
Dsabol715's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2017
Re: Auto Draft Classes

I've done a few drafts so far and I've been pleased with the results. Some studs in the first rounds, fringe low 70s starters in 2-4 and even some duds in the later round. I've purposely not paid attention to what the new scouting update includes to be genuinely surprised by it.
__________________
Currently playing:
MLB the Show 21 (RTTS SP)
Madden 22



New York Jets
New York Mets
Philadelphia Flyers
Dsabol715 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2021, 12:31 PM   #8
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2021
Re: Auto Draft Classes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dsabol715
I've done a few drafts so far and I've been pleased with the results. Some studs in the first rounds, fringe low 70s starters in 2-4 and even some duds in the later round. I've purposely not paid attention to what the new scouting update includes to be genuinely surprised by it.


Absolutely. It really makes you have to make decisions about whether to trade up or not and build an actual draft strategy.


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Momoney168 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:17 AM.

Top -