Home

Madden NFL 22 Scouting Update Pushed to Mid-October - More Details Revealed

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 22 Scouting Update Pushed to Mid-October - More Details Revealed within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-17-2021, 06:07 PM   #73
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Madden NFL 22 Scouting Update Pushed to Mid-October - More Details Revealed

This is by far the earliest Madden has ever had a feature reveal, especially for franchise. Super excited for Madden 23!

Glad we started our CFM on Day 1 and that I kept emphasizing "Treat this CFM like it's your only one, just in case."
Old 09-17-2021, 06:12 PM   #74
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lowe
This is by far the earliest Madden has ever had a feature reveal, especially for franchise. Super excited for Madden 23!

Glad we started our CFM on Day 1 and that I kept emphasizing "Treat this CFM like it's your only one, just in case."
I was under the impression this is coming out in a month, not with Madden 23.

https://www.ea.com/games/madden-nfl/...date-deep-dive

"Back at EA Play Live, our team previewed the new scouting feature coming to Madden NFL 22 Franchise"
https://forums.operationsports.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2049813056

Last edited by your mom; 06-06-2006 at 6:06 PM.
Old 09-17-2021, 06:17 PM   #75
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForUntoOblivionSoar∞
I was under the impression this is coming out in a month, not with Madden 23.

https://www.ea.com/games/madden-nfl/...date-deep-dive

"Back at EA Play Live, our team previewed the new scouting feature coming to Madden NFL 22 Franchise"
It is. He's being a troll about it.

By his comment, I would expect him to not download the update since October isn't good enough for him.

I get people are upset. And have a right to be. But it was just a troll comment that added no substance.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2021, 06:25 PM   #76
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Madden NFL 22 Scouting Report - Gridiron Notes

Quote:
Originally Posted by dh13king
I don't feel bad for anyone who puts money into MUT. There are still ways to enjoy franchise while waiting for scouting and I'd rather do that than waste money or time into MUT
Not with the stats not being real. Kills the experience for me. Progressive fatigue not working either. A whole month in and the very mode they advertised barely works. Unbelievable
Old 09-17-2021, 06:25 PM   #77
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtmetcalfe
In the blog they mention a player falling in the draft because of a low injury rating. Is injury rating actually important this year?

And for all those people complaining about the delay or the state of the game at launch; don’t buy at launch. The game has problems for weeks after launch every year. Save yourself a few bucks by waiting a couple months. The game should also be in a much better state.

Also, it really comes down to getting the scouting overhaul this year vs next by them doing things this way. If you say you’d prefer they wait until 23 to add it in then just means another feature for next year gets pushed to 24.
No stats, but a personal feeling is that it does not matter. I had two O linemen that would get injured every other game for just a few plays and they still had a 91 injury and green on the health. I thought it would be lower.
Old 09-17-2021, 06:28 PM   #78
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoChris
Disappointing but 100% expected. They are trying but need to stop making promises.

Also, please stop with the ea conspiracy theories. They are not trying to screw you. That’s not how it works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I know they make huge profits each year. Enough to hire the dev and put the resources in to give me a game READY AT LAUNCH. One month and can't even play the mode they advertised. One whole month and now one of the biggest features won't be ready until two months in. Wow. Halfway through football season. And they have no consequence.
Old 09-17-2021, 06:28 PM   #79
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by PVarck31
It is. He's being a troll about it.

By his comment, I would expect him to not download the update since October isn't good enough for him.

I get people are upset. And have a right to be. But it was just a troll comment that added no substance.
Given the EXTREMELY HIGH QUALITY of this update, "Troll" isn't a sufficient name. The correct term for someone like that is dumb bass. (the b in the second word is silent)

Old 09-17-2021, 06:31 PM   #80
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachlem
I know they make huge profits each year. Enough to hire the dev and put the resources in to give me a game READY AT LAUNCH. One month and can't even play the mode they advertised. One whole month and now one of the biggest features won't be ready until two months in. Wow. Halfway through football season. And they have no consequence.
This feature is largely the work of one guy (one of us on Operation Sports, by the way). How do I know this? Because this scouting update is almost a one to one representation of his Madden wishlists that he used to upload onto YouTube before he got hired by EA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nriQyWzNRdE

In light of that, I can deal with the update coming in October. If more than one guy had that much influence on it, it would have sucked ***. Because this is mostly the vision of one guy, it looks fantastic. But that slows it down. I'd prefer delayed quality over rushed horse ****.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »