Home

Will Franchise Ever Get a Patch?

This is a discussion on Will Franchise Ever Get a Patch? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2021, 05:50 PM   #1
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

OVR: 0

First off, I'm not talking about scouting... we know that's coming eventually.

I'm talking about all of the other bugs. Especially Progressive Fatigue. The general thought after scouting was delayed was that the franchise team would have more time to fix the features that haven't worked since launch (or in this case, since the beta in June lol). But that doesn't appear to be the case. There's still no talk about a franchise bug fixes patch and none of the issues people are having have even been acknowledged by the devs. I'm starting to think they just don't want to admit that the game has a ton of bugs so they're going to ignore all of them. This seems like the longest post-launch we've gone without a real title update in years.

It's been 8 weeks since EA Play launched and we still haven't gotten one substantial patch.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2021, 06:00 PM   #2
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Re: Will Franchise Ever Get a Patch?

What I'm thinking is that they're trying to give the franchise team more time with the scouting delay so they can have these fixes potentially come with the scouting update being added to franchise mode as well. Multiple bug fixes for franchise issues, maybe some gameplay fixes for zones that are still bad AND the scouting addition to franchise mode will be well received.

It does suck though not hearing anything about fixes. It's frustrating having "radio silence" but sometimes I think it's good to just let these people do their jobs and they'll speak when ready. I don't think it's "right" but I don't think it's "wrong" either.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Old 10-04-2021, 06:05 PM   #3
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

The was a update on September 2, but I would imagine that if folks didn't get the things they wanted fixed then that one doesn't really count I guess.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Old 10-04-2021, 06:15 PM   #4
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfsolo
The was a update on September 2, but I would imagine that if folks didn't get the things they wanted fixed then that one doesn't really count I guess.

Nobody said it didn't count but I don't see anyone claiming that patch was filled with a ton of worthwhile franchise fixes either... Some of the stuff "fixed" in that patch wasn't actually fixed either.
Old 10-04-2021, 06:19 PM   #5
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

At the moment my working assumption is that any fixes which could have gone out earlier are instead getting rolled into the October update which will deliver the new scouting module into the game, and that that update will be a substantial one.

If that doesn’t actually happen, then I’ll have questions.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2021, 06:20 PM   #6
Emerald Archer

Sphinx's Arena

I really hope sim injuries get some tuning. After about 5 seasons I barely see any cpu injuries with the injury slider at 50 and even trying at 100, still nothing. If there is one that break immersion for me it's this.
Old 10-04-2021, 06:42 PM   #7
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sphinx
I really hope sim injuries get some tuning. After about 5 seasons I barely see any cpu injuries with the injury slider at 50 and even trying at 100, still nothing. If there is one that break immersion for me it's this.

That's really interesting. I keep it at 35 and I see a solid amount for user and CPU. I can't imagine having it any higher. My whole team would be gone. Is that a cloud cfm or offline?
Old 10-04-2021, 06:45 PM   #8
Emerald Archer

Sphinx's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhanatic14
That's really interesting. I keep it at 35 and I see a solid amount for user and CPU. I can't imagine having it any higher. My whole team would be gone. Is that a cloud cfm or offline?
Its a cloud cfm. I'm strictly talking about the games that get simmed on the advance. I the games I play against the cpu, I see plenty of injuries. It's just the rest of the league that gets next to nothing outside of one week practice injuries.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »