Home

Is anyone still experiencing crashing?

This is a discussion on Is anyone still experiencing crashing? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-16-2021, 05:16 PM   #65
MVP

prey2god's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Is anyone still experiencing crashing?

What the heck? It seem like it's getting worse. I was so tired last night, tried to play a full offline cfm game using the sliders I've always used throughout with great success gameplay and stat-wise, blew the CPU away by nearly 100 points. That's when I turned it completely off.

But I have not experienced a crash yet. I'll give it a few more games, but something very significant changed with gameplay that's causing CPU to get blown out this way when normally they provided some challenge and i'm using a slightly modified default Pro setting.

In any case, this is not good.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2021, 05:41 PM   #66
MVP

NYJin2011tm's Arena

Fun game... when it works, but man what a buggy mess!
Old 10-16-2021, 07:25 PM   #67
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYJin2011tm
Fun game... when it works, but man what a buggy mess!
Definitely. Can’t get through the Pre-Season Wk1 Jets/Giants game without the Post Game menus loop. I finally caved and simmed it.

I know it’s an issue with the game because in game it starts taking forever for penalties to load up (like no cut scene loads) then at 1/2 and time post game it kinda just sits with the ball mid-screen and takes about 10 seconds before any commentary starts playing and there is really no post game cut scene.

I’ve reinstalled, cleared cache, deleted profile, rebuilt database but nothing resolved the issue.

I’m going to give it a chance for my second preseason game but if it still doesn’t work, I’m probably done…or will try to overlook the sim stat issue and go offline.
Old 10-16-2021, 08:05 PM   #68
MVP

NYJin2011tm's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambo
Definitely. Can’t get through the Pre-Season Wk1 Jets/Giants game without the Post Game menus loop. I finally caved and simmed it.

I know it’s an issue with the game because in game it starts taking forever for penalties to load up (like no cut scene loads) then at 1/2 and time post game it kinda just sits with the ball mid-screen and takes about 10 seconds before any commentary starts playing and there is really no post game cut scene.

I’ve reinstalled, cleared cache, deleted profile, rebuilt database but nothing resolved the issue.

I’m going to give it a chance for my second preseason game but if it still doesn’t work, I’m probably done…or will try to overlook the sim stat issue and go offline.
Yea I've done all that too and same. Funny thing is if you play that game using play the moments or exit in middle of game and resume where you left off it doesn't do that. At least not for that game. It's so weird. I did the exit and resume for the second game and it was fine. Then third game against the Eagles I again did it and it got stuck. For the record it does this in offline too as it's what I'm playing.
Old 10-16-2021, 08:16 PM   #69
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYJin2011tm
For the record it does this in offline too as it's what I'm playing.
Well that sucks.
Old 10-16-2021, 09:04 PM   #70
MVP

Teleo's Arena

I haven’t played Madden at all this cycle - been waiting for the scouting update - just setup my franchise - edited rosters - went through my first preseason game - got all the way to the end and BOOM - XBOX Series S crashes and boots me all the way to main screen - this is the ONLY game that it does this with!!!! C’mon Madden - I waited 2 whole months for this update and now this! I’m not want to complain on these main boards and I’ve been playing Madden since PC days of 89’ but this is ridiculous - I haven’t downloaded 2K yet - I REALLY hope that game doesn’t do this as well & this is isn’t a Next Gen console issue

Edit: I see this is occurring on the XBOX systems as well for 2K - very disappointing

Last edited by Teleo; 10-16-2021 at 09:35 PM. Reason: Additional findings
Old 10-16-2021, 09:49 PM   #71
Rookie

metovics8's Arena

OVR: 4

Offline PS5 franchise

Crashes on me when I exit franchise to go to Madden home screen since patch

Hasn't crashed during game or in franchise yet but have only played 3 games

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2021, 10:10 PM   #72
Banned

Holy cow I have had some random crashing but now I can’t get pat the first play of any game. It’s crashed 15-20 times in a row. This is crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »