Home

Offline Franchise - Realistic stats

This is a discussion on Offline Franchise - Realistic stats within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-13-2021, 09:14 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Offline Franchise - Realistic stats

Searched high and low but can't seem to find a way to play offline franchise and get realistic stats for CPU controlled teams. Tried multiple things - user control other teams, change playbooks etc. Whenever i sim a season, i might be lucky to see 3 QBs throw for over 4000yds. Recievers average 9-10 yards p/catch. Just rubbish stats.

Online franchise is a lot better but it's not why i buy the game. I like to make multiple saves, go back and play certain times of the season etc.

Looked at sliders, can't find anything to help with this either.

Has anyone found a way to fix this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2021, 09:16 PM   #2
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

Re: Offline Franchise - Realistic stats

Nope. It sucks. Swami said there's no fix on the horizon too so we're stuck with this trash.
Old 10-13-2021, 09:18 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdenyer
Searched high and low but can't seem to find a way to play offline franchise and get realistic stats for CPU controlled teams. Tried multiple things - user control other teams, change playbooks etc. Whenever i sim a season, i might be lucky to see 3 QBs throw for over 4000yds. Recievers average 9-10 yards p/catch. Just rubbish stats.

Online franchise is a lot better but it's not why i buy the game. I like to make multiple saves, go back and play certain times of the season etc.

Pick most ANY thread here and it'll tell you no. Online is the only way. I don't have + and I am not getting it. IF I need + to have an online franchise, I guess I'm out. Unless they fix offline then no M22 for me.
Old 10-13-2021, 09:44 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhanatic14
Nope. It sucks. Swami said there's no fix on the horizon too so we're stuck with this trash.
Damn.

Just so i got this right, is the only difference being you can't make multiple save points?
Old 10-13-2021, 10:21 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Damn.

Just so i got this right, is the only difference being you can't make multiple save points?

You can't make multiple save points, and you cannot take control of any other team. Which makes a big problem for people like me who control teams during the draft to not draft QBs when they have a young one, or to move Washington to London to give them an actual mascot.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2021, 11:47 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhanatic14

Did he actually, really say that somewhere? That's garbage.
Old 10-14-2021, 11:25 AM   #7
Pro

OVR: 5

Only way to get close is to supersim every game. Unfortunately you can only do this for offline franchise and offline has the 25 yard longest pass glitch that they won't acknowledge. Current gen is fine
Old 10-14-2021, 12:28 PM   #8
Rookie

Faikanese's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:

You going to have to change each teams offensive playbooks in franchise in coach schemes to (Bucs Bruce Arians) only do it for starting QBs that have 4k in their stats history. So no Lamar Jackson or any running back like Derrick Henry or you won't get rush yards.
Do it as a coach then retire the coach you switch playbooks on and have your primary team so you won't have to do 32 team control. Just remember when you play the team you need to switch back to that teams original playbook and when you get a new coach In the league you need to do the switch as well.

Last edited by Faikanese; 10-14-2021 at 02:20 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »