Home

Only 31/32 Members Can join online CFM

This is a discussion on Only 31/32 Members Can join online CFM within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-20-2021, 01:08 PM   #9
I smell sulfur...

Kodii Rockets's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Only 31/32 Members Can join online CFM

...and to add to the original query, the first user that tried to join was joining the league for the first time after the update. He was already in the league that we'd created prior.

He accepted the invite, created a coach, and was given the error message.

He was joining as the Steelers, in the transactions screen it shows that Mike Tomlin was fired, it shows that his created coach took over the Steelers, but he's not in the league, obviously. I'm genuinely at a loss for words.

Follow this link to view 10 Yard Fight on Operation Sports >>10YF on OS
Old 10-20-2021, 02:58 PM   #10
Jr.
Playgirl Coverboy

Jr.'s Arena

OVR: 18

Okay I was wrong, we have one person left to join. I'll update whether he's able to. I guess his PS5 is arriving on Friday

Sent from my SM-G970U using Operation Sports mobile app

Watch me play video games
Old 10-21-2021, 11:55 AM   #11
I smell sulfur...

Kodii Rockets's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jr.
Okay I was wrong, we have one person left to join. I'll update whether he's able to. I guess his PS5 is arriving on Friday

Just to keep you updated, since you'll probably need it as well.

We were able to get back to 31 players by having another commish send invites out instead of me(silly), but the 32nd user is still getting the error screen when he attempts to join.

So our member that volunteered as tribute was able to get back into the league, so we can invite new/waiting list members into the league using this 'workaround'.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2021, 06:29 PM   #12
Rookie

Dirt DiverX's Arena

OVR: 3

Same issue in my league. A couple users got fired for performance despite the fact we had coach firing set to off. Everyone else was able to return except for one user, he keeps receiving the server error. We have had other users try to join and they receive the same error as well.
Old 10-21-2021, 10:01 PM   #13
MVP

Houston's Arena

OVR: 0

Hey kodi now that I think k about it I had a similar issue on 19 I think it was and just remembered how I fixed it.

I was the league creator and was on Texans but person I was sending invite was steelers example. What I did was go to RETIRE then choose create new character then choose steelers then it worked steelers were available to me not him, then I did same thing but left steelers and back to Texans as new character and the person was able to join as steelers etc.

See if anyone can try this, you will lose anything u earned or xp I guess but doesn't hurt to try it.

Sent from my SM-A215U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 10-22-2021, 11:55 AM   #14
I smell sulfur...

Kodii Rockets's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston
Hey kodi now that I think k about it I had a similar issue on 19 I think it was and just remembered how I fixed it.

I was the league creator and was on Texans but person I was sending invite was steelers example. What I did was go to RETIRE then choose create new character then choose steelers then it worked steelers were available to me not him, then I did same thing but left steelers and back to Texans as new character and the person was able to join as steelers etc.

See if anyone can try this, you will lose anything u earned or xp I guess but doesn't hurt to try it.

Sent from my SM-A215U using Operation Sports mobile app
Yep, I wanted to try this to 'clear' the coach, but I was afraid to give it a try after we couldn't get the previous volunteer back into the league.

Now that we were able to resolve that, I'll ask if anyone is brave enough to volunteer over the weekend and I'll update here if we have any progress.

Yet and still, we shouldn't have to go through all of this just to have our league full lol

Old 10-23-2021, 04:19 PM   #15
Jr.
Playgirl Coverboy

Jr.'s Arena

OVR: 18

Well we got everyone in no problem. Had a guy quit after week 1 and were able to replace him with no issue.

I'm not sure what the difference is

Watch me play video games
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2021, 01:08 PM   #16
I smell sulfur...

Kodii Rockets's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jr.
Well we got everyone in no problem. Had a guy quit after week 1 and were able to replace him with no issue.

I'm not sure what the difference is

Thank you for the update.

So weird, we've never had a problem with anything like this in all of our years. Glad to see that it's not happening with everyone though.

Now I'm trying to backtrack, and figure out what may have been the issue that has caused this.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »