Home

Henry ruggs

This is a discussion on Henry ruggs within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2021, 04:43 AM   #17
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Henry ruggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripp1p
I’m in season 3 of offline franchise, I’m thinking of editing him and making him suck. I don’t think he should be playing even in Madden, thoughts?????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

totally ********. he is one of the fastest guys in the game and can easily rip a new one on most defenders. i play tons of head to head and it sucks hes cut from the roster. cant wait for them so sign d jax. i played with him in a regular exhibition game vs the CPU and even d jax is noticeably slower than ruggs.

not to mention i would not be surprised if you yourself have driven drunk before. and saying i didn't drive drunk i only drove buzzed is a crock of ****. if you here rich at is age and owned a race car im sure you and the many before and after would have fallen to the same stupid mistake he made. its not like hes had several DUIs and caused several accidents.
Old 11-09-2021, 04:49 AM   #18
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3eezie
totally ********. he is one of the fastest guys in the game and can easily rip a new one on most defenders. i play tons of head to head and it sucks hes cut from the roster. cant wait for them so sign d jax. i played with him in a regular exhibition game vs the CPU and even d jax is noticeably slower than ruggs.

not to mention i would not be surprised if you yourself have driven drunk before. and saying i didn't drive drunk i only drove buzzed is a crock of ****. if you here rich at is age and owned a race car im sure you and the many before and after would have fallen to the same stupid mistake he made. its not like hes had several DUIs and caused several accidents.

Are you out of your mind? You’re defending someone who KILLED someone because he’s a fast player in madden?? Then you want to project on others and say everyone has driven drunk before?

What the actual **** is wrong with you?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 11-09-2021, 06:57 AM   #19
Nothing to see here folks

oneamongthefence's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:

Yeah we've all driven a car 150 mph while drunk and killed someone. Totally relatable.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
Old 11-09-2021, 08:27 AM   #20
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneamongthefence
Yeah we've all driven a car 150 mph while drunk and killed someone. Totally relatable.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
Down a residential street, no less.

Ruggs' behavior is pretty much indefensible.

If someone wants to make a point about what happens when we give kids a lot of money and no supervision in an environment like the NFL or Las Vegas, and how we can do better going forward so that people don't die, that's one thing. If someone wants to have sympathy for his family as well as the family of the victim, that's human and humane.

It doesn't mitigate what he did...not even a tiny bit. And handwaving what he did under some "we've all done it" pretext...like Ruggs is some everyman being treated unfairly by the system or something....is ludicrous (and verging on sociopathic).
Old 11-09-2021, 09:57 AM   #21
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosens6
Are you out of your mind? You’re defending someone who KILLED someone because he’s a fast player in madden?? Then you want to project on others and say everyone has driven drunk before?

Some new person shows up and says something like that just put them on ignore, don't waste any energy on trolls or bad actors.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-09-2021, 11:39 AM   #22
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosens6

Guys, this is how you argue with morons:

Hmm.... very interesting. Please share more.
Old 11-09-2021, 01:13 PM   #23
MVP

prey2god's Arena

Quote:

Kadarius Toney, is that you?
Old 11-09-2021, 03:45 PM   #24
Rookie

Quote:

Just lol...
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »