Home

M22 Scouting Tool

This is a discussion on M22 Scouting Tool within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-09-2021, 08:51 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: M22 Scouting Tool

Where do you see the traits like "Tight Spiral", High Motor, Reliability, etc without going into the Edit player section?
Old 11-09-2021, 09:43 AM   #10
Rookie

mattm7x's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by irbwilleo
Where do you see the traits like "Tight Spiral", High Motor, Reliability, etc without going into the Edit player section?
For the prospects you'd just expand their player card when you're scrolling thru them by pressing wither x or a. There you'll see his scouted traits, but it'll say things like, "fights for every yard" for high motor.

Last edited by mattm7x; 11-09-2021 at 09:46 AM.
Old 11-09-2021, 09:52 AM   #11
Rookie

mattm7x's Arena

Would this also work in Google sheets? I was telling a friend about this but he only has sheets.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-09-2021, 09:56 AM   #12
MVP

Great work as alway. I see how this tool would be a game changer in leagues with multiple human players. In my solo franchise it looks like if I were to use it, it would give me such a huge advantage over the cpu that my team would consistently be overpowered. Of course, that would only confirm what an amazing job you do.
Old 11-09-2021, 12:31 PM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattanite
Madden 22 Scouting Tool

Basic – enter in the names of all players in order as shown in Madden (224 or 450), then enter in the position of those players and finally enter the projected draft spot.

Just to confirm you must enter the players in order of the 1-250 projection? I typically break down players by position when I enter in their info just so I can enter in all the same skills. If I have to reenter all the prospects in order then so be it but just seeing if there is anyway after the fact to adjust. I know I can change the "pprojected range" but that has no effect on the Pick JJ Value but not sure how much that matters or affects the ScoutScoreRank/ScoutScoreJJValue. It would help a ton if this is possible as I can just grab a whole position and copy and paste values, by column as opposed to each value.

Feedback wise, liking the tool alot, love the fact that you get what you put in. I spent several hours converting my prospect excel sheet info to yours and it was great to see clear cut rankings of guys I was on the fence about.

One feature request I would recommend, is the "Picked" column the ability to once entering the "x" value, it shades or darkens the entire Row therefore denoting that player is off the board.

Still digging in but having fun with it, thanks again!

Last edited by danezel88; 11-09-2021 at 01:04 PM.
Old 11-09-2021, 01:24 PM   #14
MVP

Mattanite's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by danezel88
Just to confirm you must enter the players in order of the 1-250 projection? I typically break down players by position when I enter in their info just so I can enter in all the same skills. If I have to reenter all the prospects in order then so be it but just seeing if there is anyway after the fact to adjust. I know I can change the "pprojected range" but that has no effect on the Pick JJ Value but not sure how much that matters or affects the ScoutScoreRank/ScoutScoreJJValue. It would help a ton if this is possible as I can just grab a whole position and copy and paste values, by column as opposed to each value.

Feedback wise, liking the tool alot, love the fact that you get what you put in. I spent several hours converting my prospect excel sheet info to yours and it was great to see clear cut rankings of guys I was on the fence about.

One feature request I would recommend, is the "Picked" column the ability to once entering the "x" value, it shades or darkens the entire Row therefore denoting that player is off the board.

Still digging in but having fun with it, thanks again!
For you I'd recommend entering all 224 player names and positions, THEN filter by position to enter remaining info. The order will still be the same between Madden main vs Madden by position for the 224. The pick order is important as it calculates the draft value from that specific pick.

The remaining udfa players reverse order if if they're in the 250 when you go to filter by just position in madden, quite confusing entering udfa qb and cb details to realise all the names are backwards when you filter.

Will add a darker condition to picked, thanks for the tip.

Sent from my H3113 using Tapatalk
Old 11-09-2021, 01:26 PM   #15
MVP

Mattanite's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by timhere1970
Great work as alway. I see how this tool would be a game changer in leagues with multiple human players. In my solo franchise it looks like if I were to use it, it would give me such a huge advantage over the cpu that my team would consistently be overpowered. Of course, that would only confirm what an amazing job you do.
I feel the same. If you're in a 32user league, if say only 8 use this tool, then you've got an instant advantage over the rest on rounds 3-7. Madden does a decent job with projecting talent rounds 1 to 2 but the tool can help you avoid reaching there, drafting a bust, or sniping a top round 2 talent in the 1st. In solo cfm the cpu draft logic is so poor you'll basically build a dynasty using this tool.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-09-2021, 01:27 PM   #16
MVP

Mattanite's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by irbwilleo
Those clues are on the player tile but you need to translate the interpretation yourself. It's fairly obvious.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »