Home

Ryan Moody

This is a discussion on Ryan Moody within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Game of the Year 2021: Forza Horizon 5
Best Sports Game Trend in 2021: College Sports Coming Back
Best Franchise Mode in 2021: NBA 2K22
Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2021, 08:04 PM   #1
Nothing to see here folks

oneamongthefence's Arena

OVR: 22
Ryan Moody

Mods can close this if this isn't allowed.

So a few days ago Ryan Moody posted a video talking about his health. He had some pretty terrible news from his doctors and his prognosis isn't good. This guy has been a minor celebrity in the Madden community for many years now and I've followed him for a long time. I don't agree with everything he says. But it feels wrong to not acknowledge him. He was an OS member many years ago. But in the event something does happen to him i think the Madden community loses someone while controversial really does seem to want everyone to have a better football game. Hope the dude gets better and makes a full recovery.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
Old 11-30-2021, 08:27 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 21
Re: Ryan Moody

I am sorry he is going through a health crisis. I don't wish I'll health on anyone.

However, I have no respect for the guy. He is insincere and deceitful. He made his name after EA decided they did not want to invite or use him for advice on their game. He has spent the last umpteenth years posting videos that are clearly anti-Madden and often misleading and in some cases untrue.

That being said, I do hope he recovers from his illness quickly.

C

Sent from my IN2019 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 11-30-2021, 09:52 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

Yes. He has been around for years. Gaining new converts to his Gospel of Moodyism. The Books of Moody. The Moody Bible. The Moody Crusades.

He and Versuz used to have a back and forth until Versuz disappeared. I used to like Versuz. I liked Moody too. But when he started influencing his followers to harass people on YouTube, on their own channels, and on Twitter, I stopped following him. His disciples will come for you in a heartbeat with pitchforks and torches and a certified copy of The Moody Bible.

He also sold people out on the Maximum Football and Axis Football buzz. He failed to give those games the same level of criticism that he gives/gave Madden. I think one game dedicated an in-game football field to him and they always gave him some perks for promoting their games.

I don't wish any bad luck on him either. Maybe he needs to chill out for a while.
Old 11-30-2021, 10:17 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 21

Yeah I forgot about Axis and Maximum and how he was touting them as possible Madden killers. He was in bed with Maximum for sure at a minimum.

C

Old 11-30-2021, 10:29 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by capa
I am sorry he is going through a health crisis. I don't wish I'll health on anyone.

However, I have no respect for the guy. He is insincere and deceitful. He made his name after EA decided they did not want to invite or use him for advice on their game. He has spent the last umpteenth years posting videos that are clearly anti-Madden and often misleading and in some cases untrue.

That being said, I do hope he recovers from his illness quickly.

C

I feel pretty much the same way. As someone who was targeted by him a lot both on Twitter and his channel, I'll never respect or be friends with the guy. That said, I hope he gets all of the medical attention he needs and he recovers from anything he has going on.

No one (well, almost no one) deserves to suffer in any pain or have health problems
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-01-2021, 12:26 AM   #6
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

He pissed people off with his bs, but in reality all he is is a guy trying to make a living. Heís selling a product that has a ripe audience, making money off of ad revenue. I canít fault him too much for that, even if it is done deceitfully at times. Because even if he is deceptive in the particulars, most of us agree Madden needs to lose the exclusive license.
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...&postcount=170
Old 12-01-2021, 01:01 AM   #7
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40

Wish him the best of luck with his health and I feel like that's all that should be said in this thread.

Going to lock this as it feels like peeps are getting shots in still during a time that doesn't need to be said even if it's being couched in well wishes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »