Home

When will we receive a True Next Gen experience?

This is a discussion on When will we receive a True Next Gen experience? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-16-2022, 01:07 PM   #33
MVP

edaddy's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: When will we receive a True Next Gen experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfsolo
No person without an agenda of some kind doesn't realize that Covid is still affecting every game out there as well as everything else in the world of course.
My man you ever think the one who constantly interjects in threads that people have agendas when there opinion is different from theirs might be the one with an actual agenda? 👍🏿
Old 01-16-2022, 02:41 PM   #34
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

This is what we are working with on a daily basis and that is shipping logjams.

https://www.shiplocation.com/wikishi...MARINE-TRAFFIC

If our business is dealing with it, I know for a fact other industries are too.

I just don't want that to get lost on people, it's the real deal.

To say Covid is just a excuse, that couldn't be further from the truth.

And a note from Swami:

Hi, hello. Team knows of the bugs out in the wild right now and we are working on them. Most are engineer fixes but I am doing anything possible to help drive them along (i.e. I can't fix em myself). I understand frustration around them without a doubt.
Old 01-16-2022, 03:18 PM   #35
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14

I think it's the one who responds to the ones who responded to the one who responded to the one who said the thing that the others were responding to before the responses responded to the thread is the one with the real agenda here.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-16-2022, 04:23 PM   #36
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by edaddy
If thats your opinion roll with it my man!! I simply have a different opinion I think the speed and movements sped up too much and footplanting etc has been regressed !! but its an opinion everyone has one this isnt pass or fail my man!! lol
I wouldn't say that in this case! Cant be a subjective opinion/perception of how the game moves, it simply moves how it moves. I'll get to the bottom of it however, I'm going to download 21 again and run a few plays. I'll report back.
Old 01-16-2022, 05:54 PM   #37
MVP

edaddy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingsofthevalley
I wouldn't say that in this case! Cant be a subjective opinion/perception of how the game moves, it simply moves how it moves. I'll get to the bottom of it however, I'm going to download 21 again and run a few plays. I'll report back.
Lol cmon my man in the end its an opinion!! I thought next gen madden 21 movement was realistic many didn't thats our opinion. I think the movement has regressed you dont thats our opinions!! The fact that you going to go check madden 21 and report back as if your words are gospel and ultimately changes someones opinion is hilarious and quite frankly is the problem with these threads my man!! I dont get the concept that people take differing madden opinions personal!! without saying there are agendas or any other comical nonsense. like every one in here we can agree to disagree and simply try to view a different opinion through a different lens.. but all the added extra rah rah is not needed !!again I respect your opinion and I definrntly aint doing no comparison checking to prove anything about your opinion my man!! again I aint mad at cha!! enjoy the game!!👍🏿
Old 01-16-2022, 06:48 PM   #38
MVP

Quote:
Lol cmon my man in the end its an opinion!! I thought next gen madden 21 movement was realistic many didn't thats our opinion. I think the movement has regressed you dont thats our opinions!! The fact that you going to go check madden 21 and report back as if your words are gospel and ultimately changes someones opinion is hilarious and quite frankly is the problem with these threads my man!! I dont get the concept that people take differing madden opinions personal!! without saying there are agendas or any other comical nonsense. like every one in here we can agree to disagree and simply try to view a different opinion through a different lens.. but all the added extra rah rah is not needed !!again I respect your opinion and I definrntly aint doing no comparison checking to prove anything about your opinion my man!! again I aint mad at cha!! enjoy the game!!👍🏿
I understand that you can't get tone from typed words man, but I'm not mad or arguing. Let me clear that part up. Imagine in your mind that I'm lighthearted and laughing right now, thats my tone. With that established, lets see if I can articulate this better (my words are in fact gospel when it comes to this ).

People change direction at different rates depending on the speed, I'm sure we agree on that. Last gen Madden did not account for that, I'm sure we agree on that as well. 21 brought back the actual appearance/feel of physics/weight which you can see via the player turn radius/direction changes (all church, all gospel so far I think you'll agree).

Now, I'll quote you "I thought next gen madden 21 movement was realistic many didn't thats our opinion" . That sir, is NOT an opinion, it is an objective fact that the game is being brought back to a more realistic movement system, and the people who thought that it wasn't realistic are WRONG lol. There are no opinions here, even the devs themselves stated they wanted to get back to the realism.

It may not be perfect and accounting for ALL physics interactions at the moment, but its definitely going in that direction. There is NO way anyone in their right coherent mind can say the current gen movement is not realistic. This is simply because the players move how human beings actually move, all facts.

Yes, I'm downloading 21 again because you sparked my curiosity, I would like to see if they did dial it back. I'll report back and let you know if you're right or wrong. All in fun
Old 01-16-2022, 06:58 PM   #39
MVP

edaddy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingsofthevalley
I understand that you can't get tone from typed words man, but I'm not mad or arguing. Let me clear that part up. Imagine in your mind that I'm lighthearted and laughing right now, thats my tone. With that established, lets see if I can articulate this better (my words are in fact gospel when it comes to this ).

People change direction at different rates depending on the speed, I'm sure we agree on that. Last gen Madden did not account for that, I'm sure we agree on that as well. 21 brought back the actual appearance/feel of physics/weight which you can see via the player turn radius/direction changes (all church, all gospel so far I think you'll agree).

Now, I'll quote you "I thought next gen madden 21 movement was realistic many didn't thats our opinion" . That sir, is NOT an opinion, it is an objective fact that the game is being brought back to a more realistic movement system, and the people who thought that it wasn't realistic are WRONG lol. There are no opinions here, even the devs themselves stated they wanted to get back to the realism.

It may not be perfect and accounting for ALL physics interactions at the moment, but its definitely going in that direction. There is NO way anyone in their right coherent mind can say the current gen movement is not realistic. This is simply because the players move how human beings actually move, all facts.

Yes, I'm downloading 21 again because you sparked my curiosity, I would like to see if they did dial it back. I'll report back and let you know if you're right or wrong. All in fun
My man the fact that you can quote my opinion then say its not an opinion is straight up
comical!! all good my man !! no need to report anything to me lol its your opinion roll with it!! Im always smiling👍🏿
Old 01-16-2022, 09:46 PM   #40
MVP

Quote:
My man the fact that you can quote my opinion then say its not an opinion is straight up
comical!! all good my man !! no need to report anything to me lol its your opinion roll with it!! Im always smiling����
Yes sir, physics system in 22 did regress. Physics system is waaaay more noticeable in 21. I noticed it most in the tackling. 21 actually has 3 (defenders) man tackles and a bigger variety of 2 man tackle interactions. The juke is more grounded in 21 as well. Definitely a bit more slowed down and "deliberate" as well. I'm confused and pissed. We go forward, then go back, forward , then they remove something again, sheesh.

Last edited by kingsofthevalley; 01-16-2022 at 09:57 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »