Home

TDawg3782's Madden 20 CFM Progression Tool

This is a discussion on TDawg3782's Madden 20 CFM Progression Tool within the Madden NFL Footbll PC Utilities forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC > Madden NFL Footbll PC Utilities
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-04-2019, 10:06 PM   #65
Rookie

redwo1f's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: TDawg3782's Madden 20 CFM Progression Tool

Just trying to catch up...sounds perfect though! Can't wait
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2019, 02:32 PM   #66
Rookie

BigNasty35's Arena

Hey TDawg, quick question...

I am only in my first season, about to start Week 8. Will be doing the Week 8 and Week 16 progressions and of course end of season regression. Since I am in Year 1, no need to restart this CFM, correct? All other settings remain the same (zero'd out XP, etc.)

Thanks!
Old 10-05-2019, 03:46 PM   #67
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigNasty35
Hey TDawg, quick question...

I am only in my first season, about to start Week 8. Will be doing the Week 8 and Week 16 progressions and of course end of season regression. Since I am in Year 1, no need to restart this CFM, correct? All other settings remain the same (zero'd out XP, etc.)

Thanks!

Correct. Hold off at week 8. Hoping to have this released later tonight.
Old 10-05-2019, 10:36 PM   #68
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

v3.0(Official) released. Link and all information in OP. Check it out. It's awesome guys. Also I can't stress enough to please, please, please read the README. All information is in there.
Old 10-05-2019, 11:30 PM   #69
Just started!

StoneyKaroney's Arena

hey tdawg, I just wanted to say thank you for posting this progression tool. This latest version looks perfect. I have been using this tool for that past couple weeks and it has rekindled my love for franchise mode. Props to you my guy.
Old 10-06-2019, 07:55 AM   #70
Nza
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
Honestly if you can start over I would. I've added way too much for an easy conversion and you'd be missing out on a lot of things that need to be done with the year 1 - 1st progression. I am sorry. But I've rewritten this tool from the ground up. It was a complete overhaul. So going from the old tool to this would be very hard. The good news is now that the new foundation has been set and the big additions have been added from here on out a conversion should be a breeze.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
Hrm I really don't want to mess with the potential my QB got but I may have to. If I start using v3 next season, that should work technically right? I mean, potentials will be completely different, but it shouldn't matter I'm not in year 1 of a CFM?

BTW do CPU players progress their dev traits at all or is it a scenario engine only thing?
Old 10-06-2019, 12:46 PM   #71
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nza
Hrm I really don't want to mess with the potential my QB got but I may have to. If I start using v3 next season, that should work technically right? I mean, potentials will be completely different, but it shouldn't matter I'm not in year 1 of a CFM?

BTW do CPU players progress their dev traits at all or is it a scenario engine only thing?
No it won't. The way the tool works is year 1 it rolls all potentials for all players under 7 years experience. Every year after it references the prior year to get the correct information for the players who've already had a potential rolled and then only rolls a new potential for rookies. So since you don't have that first year reference with the new tool it wouldn't work. But as I'm typing this I have an idea that may actually work. I'll have to check it out when I get off. I'll let you know.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2019, 07:19 PM   #72
Nza
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
No it won't. The way the tool works is year 1 it rolls all potentials for all players under 7 years experience. Every year after it references the prior year to get the correct information for the players who've already had a potential rolled and then only rolls a new potential for rookies. So since you don't have that first year reference with the new tool it wouldn't work. But as I'm typing this I have an idea that may actually work. I'll have to check it out when I get off. I'll let you know.

Cool, thanks - keen to hear what you have in mind. BTW I was thinking that I'd run the year 1 1st progression with v3, but just not in actual year 1 of the CFM. Is the tool actually aware what year the CFM is in? If not, can't I just say season 3 etc is year 1 in the tool?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC > Madden NFL Footbll PC Utilities »