Home

TDawg3782's Madden 20 Scouting Tool

This is a discussion on TDawg3782's Madden 20 Scouting Tool within the Madden NFL Footbll PC Utilities forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC > Madden NFL Footbll PC Utilities
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-26-2020, 12:26 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: TDawg3782's Madden 20 Scouting Tool

Are you trying to do this in Madden 20 or Madden 21? It currently doesn't work for Madden 21 because you need Madden AMP which is not updated to work with M21.

If your trying to do this in M20 then like I said you need to download Madden AMP 4.3 and that will export the file.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-18-2020, 07:03 AM   #26
Just started!

Post Re: TDawg3782's Madden 20 Scouting Tool

If anyone has a screenshot of the Player Table from AMP, would you post it here please?

Thanks.
Old 11-18-2020, 07:07 AM   #27
Just started!

Icon9 Re: TDawg3782's Madden 20 Scouting Tool

Addendum: All I want need to see is the heading and a few of the lines to look for.

Sorry.
Old 11-18-2020, 09:00 PM   #28
Pro

sinthros's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teagrey
If anyone has a screenshot of the Player Table from AMP, would you post it here please?

Thanks.
It's not from AMP. It's from the Franchise Editor.
From here:
https://github.com/bep713/madden-fra...ditor/releases
Old 03-20-2021, 04:39 PM   #29
Pro

servo75's Arena

OVR: 9

Having an error running the scouting tool. When trying to run the macro (all I see is the generic draft class), I get an error "Can't find project or library" in the code that should open the dialog box asking to select a .csv draft class file.

FIX: Okay so if you get this and you find yourself in a VBA code window, press the stop button in the top toolbar, in the Tools menu, select references, and then uncheck the box that reads "Shockwave", save the file.

Last edited by servo75; 03-20-2021 at 05:11 PM.
Old 05-12-2021, 01:27 AM   #30
Rookie

Huskereurocat's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by servo75
Having an error running the scouting tool. When trying to run the macro (all I see is the generic draft class), I get an error "Can't find project or library" in the code that should open the dialog box asking to select a .csv draft class file.

FIX: Okay so if you get this and you find yourself in a VBA code window, press the stop button in the top toolbar, in the Tools menu, select references, and then uncheck the box that reads "Shockwave", save the file.
I've found that the when using the scouting tool after the fix that you mention above, over to the right, you're supposed to see the ratings of the relevant attributes of that player for that position. All that is visible is a #N/A, does any one know why that would be happening?
Attached Images
File Type: png Screenshot 2021-05-12 002530.png (689.5 KB, 62 views)
Old 10-27-2021, 10:39 PM   #31
Pro

servo75's Arena

OVR: 9

I would figure that this tool would not work in Madden 22. Haven't even bought it yet (nor M21). I don't know much about the new scouting or whether that would fix the issues originally fixed by your tool. Knowing EA, I will wait for the test of time on this one.

But out of curiosity, do you anticipate updating the tool for M22? I would imagine that would require a MAJOR re-work. If I ever do buy M22 I'd be glad to help you test it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2021, 04:32 PM   #32
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by servo75
I would figure that this tool would not work in Madden 22. Haven't even bought it yet (nor M21). I don't know much about the new scouting or whether that would fix the issues originally fixed by your tool. Knowing EA, I will wait for the test of time on this one.

But out of curiosity, do you anticipate updating the tool for M22? I would imagine that would require a MAJOR re-work. If I ever do buy M22 I'd be glad to help you test it.
Probably not. I'm currently working on a new Progression tool for M22.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC > Madden NFL Footbll PC Utilities »