Home

Madden 11 PS3 1986 roster with draft classes

This is a discussion on Madden 11 PS3 1986 roster with draft classes within the Madden NFL Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Rosters
EA Sports College Football Releases in Summer 2024 - Dynasty Mode a Priority
FIFA 23 World Cup Mode - What Happened?
Breaking Down the Latest AEW Fight Forever Trailer

Old 09-26-2022, 01:28 AM   #9
Rookie

that1990guy's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 11 PS3 1986 roster with draft classes

Madden 11 actually has some pretty animations when you turn the game speed to slow. Especially the way the ball is released from the quarterback's hand, to retract from what i said in my opening post. The more i play this game the more it grows on me.

*and for an unknown reason i see i spelled BrIster with a capital I in the middle
Old 09-26-2022, 04:34 PM   #10
MVP

Madden08PCgmr's Arena

10 and 11 are pretty underrated versions.

A little overpowering offensively. Old school coach-specific playbooks are rough. I got too used to PC, adding whatever I wanted.
Old 09-26-2022, 04:40 PM   #11
MVP

Madden08PCgmr's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by D3CKERx
does this work with rpcs3? everytime i apply the roster the file is blank, says error
There is a slight variation in the files from PS3 and RPCS3.

All you do is, basically, delete 1 or 2 of the files out of the PS3 folder and copy them over to PC. But its been so long I can't remember which one(s)

The info should be on this site, or on the Google
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-11-2022, 11:58 PM   #12
Rookie

that1990guy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madden08PCgmr
10 and 11 are pretty underrated versions.

A little overpowering offensively. Old school coach-specific playbooks are rough. I got too used to PC, adding whatever I wanted.
I am using the generic playbooks and they are bare.

it's taken me a lot of time to come up with sliders i like. it was either getting nailed on every play, like Tecmo Super Bowl when you select the right play, or the defense stops and watches you catch the ball.

The challenge is, this is all we have. Even if there is a Madden game in the future with a playable franchise mode, it will never have the Redskins.

I have tried to go back to 07 on the pc, which was my go-to for years, but the ps3's fancy lighting and 3d models kinda have me hooked. and despite the fact the commentary is trash ... I looooove!! Gus and he makes me smile so much while playing. SMELL LIKE A MAN! man.

.... but without xanthol's tools, it wouldn't be worth it. the game loves its broken jaws. In my franchise I changed all of the coaches to the 86 staffs (even though physically in game Chuck Noll looks like Mike Tomlin, oh well, the players faces are all generic anyway) and I changed every team's playbooks using the west coast, and gun, balanced, etc. and gave each team their proper defensive alignments. And I goofed with the schedule a little and eliminated the Sunday night games since that didn't quite take off yet.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Rosters »