Home

*FBG ROSTER PROJECT*

This is a discussion on *FBG ROSTER PROJECT* within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-01-2004, 07:01 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
*FBG ROSTER PROJECT*

Since a roster with the Football Gaming Ratings is in high demand, i thought taht each member could take part in a big project. What I had in mind is that 1 member would do 1 team. For example, I have allready completed the Ratings for the Bears, so how about someone else downloads the file, and does the next team, then re-uploads it, so the next person can do the next team. But we have to keep it organized. We cant have 3 people doing the Bengals at the same time. If you want to do a team, make sure you clarify it with a reply to the thread. And please use the roster i have attached. The next team to be completed is the Bengals. We will do it in alphabetical order. Once the Bengals are done, that person will post his/her roster and the next person will download it and do the next team.

PLEASE BE SURE TO DO ALL ATTRIBUTES, NOT JUST THE ONES YOU CONSIDER MOST IMPORTANT!

Here is the roster with the Bears roster complete:

EDIT: ALSO, MAKE SURE THAT YOU CREATE ANY PLAYERS THAT ARE NOT LISTED ON THE FBG DEPTH CHARTS
Attached Files
File Type: zip MaddenNFL2_RostFBGRos.zip (179.7 KB, 30 views)

Last edited by irondudez; 11-01-2004 at 07:04 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2004, 07:22 PM   #2
Rookie

Sm27's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: *FBG ROSTER PROJECT*

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondudez
Since a roster with the Football Gaming Ratings is in high demand, i thought taht each member could take part in a big project. What I had in mind is that 1 member would do 1 team. For example, I have allready completed the Ratings for the Bears, so how about someone else downloads the file, and does the next team, then re-uploads it, so the next person can do the next team. But we have to keep it organized. We cant have 3 people doing the Bengals at the same time. If you want to do a team, make sure you clarify it with a reply to the thread. And please use the roster i have attached. The next team to be completed is the Bengals. We will do it in alphabetical order. Once the Bengals are done, that person will post his/her roster and the next person will download it and do the next team.

PLEASE BE SURE TO DO ALL ATTRIBUTES, NOT JUST THE ONES YOU CONSIDER MOST IMPORTANT!

Here is the roster with the Bears roster complete:

EDIT: ALSO, MAKE SURE THAT YOU CREATE ANY PLAYERS THAT ARE NOT LISTED ON THE FBG DEPTH CHARTS
XBOX?
Old 11-01-2004, 07:37 PM   #3
Lurker

bjf1377's Arena

OVR: 41

Well, he was doing NFL 2k5 rosters for XBox and he decided to get Madden, so I'd assume that they are indeed for XBox.
Old 11-01-2004, 08:26 PM   #4
Rookie

YES XBOX
Old 11-01-2004, 09:07 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 4

whats up Irondudez ... ive been back and forth between ESPN and Madden myself and am intrigued by the FBG ratings.

so my question is ... what roster did you use as a starting point?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2004, 09:49 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruins09
whats up Irondudez ... ive been back and forth between ESPN and Madden myself and am intrigued by the FBG ratings.

so my question is ... what roster did you use as a starting point?
the latest xbox live update
Old 11-02-2004, 03:19 AM   #7
Rookie

BritPitbull's Arena

OVR: 2

Has there been an update recently, or is there one coming out soon? It might be better to wait until the new update if it's on the horizon. I'll help out though whatever.
Old 11-02-2004, 06:26 AM   #8
Rookie

Sm27's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritPitbull
Has there been an update recently, or is there one coming out soon? It might be better to wait until the new update if it's on the horizon. I'll help out though whatever.
Me too!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »