Home

Roster Updates At...

This is a discussion on Roster Updates At... within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-01-2004, 09:03 PM   #1
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Roster Updates At...

Does anyone check out or use "Madden Planet" for roster updates? They update their rosters by the week starting from the pre-season to the current week.

I don't know if they edit them or not but they post these every week in a file for downloads and I thought I'd post this for guys wanting to explore a different point of view as far as seeking rosters currently updated by the week. http://www.madden04.com/maddenplanet...ws/index.shtml

Holla Back ya'll
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2004, 01:03 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Roster Updates At...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
Does anyone check out or use "Madden Planet" for roster updates? They update their rosters by the week starting from the pre-season to the current week.

I don't know if they edit them or not but they post these every week in a file for downloads and I thought I'd post this for guys wanting to explore a different point of view as far as seeking rosters currently updated by the week. http://www.madden04.com/maddenplanet...ws/index.shtml

Holla Back ya'll
Cool thanks but...
who does the updates & where are the descriptions of said updates? I can't find anything. are these things even accurate?
Old 11-02-2004, 02:51 PM   #3
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant718
Cool thanks but...
who does the updates & where are the descriptions of said updates? I can't find anything. are these things even accurate?
I can only verify the site as being creditable from my experience using it and most of the info I've come across has been found through reading their forums,I can only suggest reading through them for a more detailed explaination as to what they will or will not do hopefully by doing that you'll find the details as to what you are specifically looking for.

I do believe a membership is required to access such information as does OS..."Da Spot"...I posted this only to give an alternative to seeking a different point of view and prespective on how others go about the buisness of operating and running a sports video site.

Holla Back ya'll
Old 11-02-2004, 06:28 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
I can only verify the site as being creditable from my experience using it and most of the info I've come across has been found through reading their forums,I can only suggest reading through them for a more detailed explaination as to what they will or will not do hopefully by doing that you'll find the details as to what you are specifically looking for.

I do believe a membership is required to access such information as does OS..."Da Spot"...I posted this only to give an alternative to seeking a different point of view and prespective on how others go about the buisness of operating and running a sports video site.

Holla Back ya'll
I have used their rosters in the past. They are very good.

Ohio State Buckeyes
Kansas City Chiefs
Los Angeles Lakers
Cincinnati Reds

"Gambling is illegal at Bushwood sir, and I never slice." - Ted Knight (Judge Smails) in Caddyshack.
Old 11-02-2004, 10:09 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:

Holla Back ya'll
Gotcha. Ill d/l em' & see if there good. Thats the best way I would think. I was hoping for a CAP list or something. Thanks for the info!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2004, 12:27 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1

i dont like these rosters. they rename exsisting players to fill rosters. for example, they renamed hb marcel shipp of az to larry croom, and left the ratings the same. injured players are free agents. there are a ton of other renamed players too.
Old 11-03-2004, 01:26 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufusthebum
i dont like these rosters. they rename exsisting players to fill rosters. for example, they renamed hb marcel shipp of az to larry croom, and left the ratings the same. injured players are free agents. there are a ton of other renamed players too.
Yeah I have to agree with not being to fond of these rosters, the fact that all injured players or put on free agency is not very cool, and changing players into other players is not very cool IMO, but some people might like them.
"I believe everything you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that's bad, I'm going to suffer for it. But in my heart , I believe what I'm doing is right. So I feel like I'm going to heavan"

~Tupac Amaru Shakur~
Old 11-03-2004, 09:20 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoLo
Yeah I have to agree with not being to fond of these rosters, the fact that all injured players or put on free agency is not very cool, and changing players into other players is not very cool IMO, but some people might like them.
Have you guys tried Houstons rosters? I am currently using them . . .

Ohio State Buckeyes
Kansas City Chiefs
Los Angeles Lakers
Cincinnati Reds

"Gambling is illegal at Bushwood sir, and I never slice." - Ted Knight (Judge Smails) in Caddyshack.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »