Home

Houston Roster Update 3

This is a discussion on Houston Roster Update 3 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-08-2004, 05:15 AM   #1
MVP

Houston's Arena

OVR: 0
Houston Roster Update 3

I will be doing updates from no one changed roster i did awhile back.I will be doing week by week from now on till seasons over.I have so far deleted a few Caps and made the ones that I think need to be there.No one there thats not playing this year or fake caps just sitting in FA.For example theres no kavika pittman or keion carpenter and others that are not going to play this year.I did this to amke players that are on teams not since injuries have occured to others.There still will be a few CAPS missing but all trades will be done to the best of my knowledge.So look for these in the next few days and then on every Monday after that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-08-2004, 02:22 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: Houston Roster Update 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston
I will be doing updates from no one changed roster i did awhile back.I will be doing week by week from now on till seasons over.I have so far deleted a few Caps and made the ones that I think need to be there.No one there thats not playing this year or fake caps just sitting in FA.For example theres no kavika pittman or keion carpenter and others that are not going to play this year.I did this to amke players that are on teams not since injuries have occured to others.There still will be a few CAPS missing but all trades will be done to the best of my knowledge.So look for these in the next few days and then on every Monday after that.
Sounds good
Old 11-08-2004, 03:30 PM   #3
Rookie

TinMan37's Arena

OVR: 3

right on bro, sounds pretty cool
Old 11-08-2004, 04:40 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan37
right on bro, sounds pretty cool

LOL is it your rosters where broncos fb kyle johnson is actually mike anderson? cuz his pic is there with kyle name. LOL if its u that did this then ur stuff sucks
Old 11-08-2004, 09:25 PM   #5
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Glad to hear that you're still working at keeping them up I really liked your previous rosters and am glad you're following them up with updates so keep em' coming bro I'll be looking out for them soon I hope.

Holla Back ya'll
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-09-2004, 12:19 PM   #6
GATA

bdunn13's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1rdman
LOL is it your rosters where broncos fb kyle johnson is actually mike anderson? cuz his pic is there with kyle name. LOL if its u that did this then ur stuff sucks

Then go make your own and quit bashing the work of others.
Old 11-09-2004, 09:08 PM   #7
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
You sound like some 12-year-old without the sense to stop his mouth from flapping when crap is spilling out....
Old 11-09-2004, 11:14 PM   #8
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
You again,you just don't know when to stop do you? I won't bother ranting about your terrible postings and what not here at OS..."Da Spot"...Admin. has warned you and from what you've been spewing here at this site its just a matter of time before we're all fed up with your crap...if I were you I'd just go away...not mad but just go away you're a "Cancer" to this site.

Holla Back ya'll

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »