Home

To anyone ewanting to know when the EA Update is comin then please read!!!!!!!!!!

This is a discussion on To anyone ewanting to know when the EA Update is comin then please read!!!!!!!!!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-15-2004, 04:45 PM   #1
MVP

Chiefsfan881129's Arena

OVR: 13
To anyone ewanting to know when the EA Update is comin then please read!!!!!!!!!!

Hello i been seeing a lot of post asking when the EA Roster update will be out well need to not worry nomore as i have great news. as i posted eariler last month there is a Mod over at MaddenMania.com last month people were complaining that there was no updae last month so he decided to contact EA's Madden NFL 2005 Head Producer Jermey Strusser about when the next roster would be out Later tht night after the mod at MaddenMania snt the email he got a reply from EA Tribourn in Florida the home where every year madden is reborn with a nw game and tons of new features Jermery Stursser replied to the Email saying To the mod at mddenmania sorry for taking so long to reply but i got a awnser for u the next roster update for both th PS2 and Xbox is Friday Nov 19th but useyily the rosters are fialized the day before Realease so tell everyone to expect a Ro ster Nov 19th donot know what time but it will be out then thanks for contacting EA Tribourn hope u enjpy thr new rosters set to be released Friday Nov 19th Jermey Strusser Head Producer of Madden NFL 2005. so there is the awnser especully for the newbies I cantwai for these Rosters Either but ls hope friday gets here soon enough thanks ChiefsFan881129

Kansas #1 KC ChiefsFan!
Kansas #1 KU Basketball Fan!
Kansas #1 Boston Redsox Fan!
Kansas #1 K-State Football Fan!
Kansas #1 OKC Thunder Fan!

Home Of Madden Cover Barry Sanders! Go Chiefs!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-15-2004, 04:56 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: To anyone ewanting to know when the EA Update is comin then please read!!!!!!!!!!

thank you fan...ill be looking for your update in the community section friday
Old 11-15-2004, 05:22 PM   #3
WW*/*FC C*mm*n*ty Mgr.

stephensonmc's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: To anyone ewanting to know when the EA Update is comin then please read!!!!!!!!!!

chiefsfan, you're over dramatizing it a bit dude. I said I asked EA, i never said it was Strausser and noone ever replied to me "sorry for taking so long to reply but i got a awnser for u the next roster update for both th PS2 and Xbox is Friday Nov 19th but useyily the rosters are fialized the day before Realease so tell everyone to expect a Ro ster Nov 19th"

They simply replied "Nov. 19th"

just letting you know. Otherwise, yes..i did ask.
Old 11-15-2004, 05:29 PM   #4
MVP

Chiefsfan881129's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephensonmc
chiefsfan, you're over dramatizing it a bit dude. I said I asked EA, i never said it was Strausser and noone ever replied to me "sorry for taking so long to reply but i got a awnser for u the next roster update for both th PS2 and Xbox is Friday Nov 19th but useyily the rosters are fialized the day before Realease so tell everyone to expect a Ro ster Nov 19th"

They simply replied "Nov. 19th"

just letting you know. Otherwise, yes..i did ask.
sorry septh i just wanted to let everyone know but i just typed that part by accident i treid deleteing it but my delete button dsoesn't work on my keyboard sorry bout that i ment tough was u said u did ask and they said nov 19th but sorry bout the other part looks like i need to get a new keyboard thanks

Kansas #1 KC ChiefsFan!
Kansas #1 KU Basketball Fan!
Kansas #1 Boston Redsox Fan!
Kansas #1 K-State Football Fan!
Kansas #1 OKC Thunder Fan!

Home Of Madden Cover Barry Sanders! Go Chiefs!

Last edited by Chiefsfan881129; 11-15-2004 at 05:33 PM.
Old 11-15-2004, 08:26 PM   #5
Pro

OVR: 4

Please make sure to post that update for the people without live...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-15-2004, 11:31 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodyBucs
Please make sure to post that update for the people without live...
Don't worry, someone always does.
"I believe everything you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that's bad, I'm going to suffer for it. But in my heart , I believe what I'm doing is right. So I feel like I'm going to heavan"

~Tupac Amaru Shakur~

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »