Home

PS2 CE Rosters 12/08 (Sharkport/Xport)

This is a discussion on PS2 CE Rosters 12/08 (Sharkport/Xport) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-08-2004, 10:50 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
PS2 CE Rosters 12/08 (Sharkport/Xport)

Depth Charts and Late additions may not be reflected, but hey you get Jeff George Anybody who wants to further edit the depth charts and add more CAPS feel free. The easiest thing to do is go to nfl.com and go through each teams website and edit from there.
Attached Files
File Type: zip MaddenNFL120804.zip (164.5 KB, 54 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2004, 08:49 AM   #2
MVP

baseball88's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: PS2 CE Rosters 12/08 (Sharkport/Xport)

The latest roster is 11-24-2004, Which one is it to restore?

Thanks
Old 12-11-2004, 11:42 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

is this roster based on the last EA update?
Old 12-15-2004, 09:08 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 4

are you sure this is the CE edition roster? I downloaded it last night and it didn't show up when I tried to load the rosters into the game, it showed up in the browser as a valid save though.
Old 12-15-2004, 10:42 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

Yeah it's the CE Edition. I actually pulled this particular version from PS2rosters.com. I believe the update date was 11/19, so I went from there. If anybody has the EA update, feel free to post it and I'll take a crack at reordering it over the weekend. I'd download it myself, but my copy of Madden is on HD Loader.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-16-2004, 10:18 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudstampede
Yeah it's the CE Edition. I actually pulled this particular version from PS2rosters.com. I believe the update date was 11/19, so I went from there. If anybody has the EA update, feel free to post it and I'll take a crack at reordering it over the weekend. I'd download it myself, but my copy of Madden is on HD Loader.

I got it to work, but the roster file name is online 3...and no one is on injured reserve, IE Peterson on the niners, and all the depth charts are the factory setting chart.

Does anyone have a roster that has Palmer, Rothlesburger starting and Maurice Hicks on the Niners?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »