Home

Please list CHANGES that you see should be made to the default rosters, here.

This is a discussion on Please list CHANGES that you see should be made to the default rosters, here. within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-09-2005, 04:12 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Please list CHANGES that you see should be made to the default rosters, here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSnake16
Donnie Abraham is still on the Jets roster and he retired, you can cut him an Mickens and he'll fit fine. Pagel was also cut but you will have to replace him with another safty.
I dont wanna pick up another S, I want the Rosters to be official.

Ea was suppose to fix this from last year and they didnt. Alex Smith isnt even in this game.
Old 08-09-2005, 04:13 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 14
Re: Please list CHANGES that you see should be made to the default rosters, here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JcartmanW
RonaldMcKinnonMLB
He goes to the Saints, he left the Cardinals.
Old 08-09-2005, 04:15 PM   #19
F*n *s G**d

plez2002's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psunate1977
I dont wanna pick up another S, I want the Rosters to be official.

Ea was suppose to fix this from last year and they didnt. Alex Smith isnt even in this game.
Actually, if you switch rookie Kerry Rhodes from SS to FS, you probably won't have to add another safety to the Jets. Also, since it's still early in training camp, NFL rosters are still subject to change significantly...

Last edited by plez2002; 08-13-2005 at 08:25 PM.
Old 08-09-2005, 04:17 PM   #20
MVP

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psunate1977
Uhhh..... he is only the STARTING QB for the 9ers, but no he isn't in the game.... I mean he is rated the highest of all their QB's at an 82...
Old 08-09-2005, 04:23 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXperiment63
Uhhh..... he is only the STARTING QB for the 9ers, but no he isn't in the game.... I mean he is rated the highest of all their QB's at an 82...
Yeah I scrwed up on Smith sorry, I missed him..

How are some of you letting Pagel go, it says it will put the Jets below Roster Requirements.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2005, 04:28 PM   #22
Rookie

superfan's Arena

OVR: 1

Pete Hunter (CB) needs to be on the Jets, he was aquired by the jets from the Cowboys in a trade during the off-season.
Old 08-09-2005, 05:58 PM   #23
Pro

OVR: 5

WHERE IS CHAD OWENS?

He is on the Jags and will be their best kick returner. Don't understand why he's not in the game, ....he signed before matt jones...
Old 08-09-2005, 07:25 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbucsfan
WHERE IS CHAD OWENS?

He is on the Jags and will be their best kick returner. Don't understand why he's not in the game, ....he signed before matt jones...
Don't worry. I have created him for my roster update which I will release later today

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »