Home

Blockbuster trades made in Franchise mode.

This is a discussion on Blockbuster trades made in Franchise mode. within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-11-2005, 03:54 PM   #9
Pro

Bucksfan7's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Blockbuster trades made in Franchise mode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdros13
I haven't made the trade yet, but I'm going to trade T.O. when I start my Eagles franchise tonight (I'm going to control the Jags as well and just manage that team - I will not trade T.O. to the Jags)...I'm looking for a rookie or second year WR and a draft pick in return...any ideas?
I like TO myself, but i'd trade him to somewhere, where he'll hate it...lol. Like Cincinnati or back to SF(im a Niner fan btw). I try to be realistic in situations like this, TO wants out of Philly try and think of another WR who wants out. I heard Peter Warrick is unhappy in Cincy, not sure if thats true or not though. Im sure you could get Warrick and a draft pick or 2 for TO.
Old 08-11-2005, 04:24 PM   #10
Hall Of Fame

DTX3's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
I haven't made the trade yet, but I'm going to trade T.O. when I start my Eagles franchise tonight (I'm going to control the Jags as well and just manage that team - I will not trade T.O. to the Jags)...I'm looking for a rookie or second year WR and a draft pick in return...any ideas?
I was messing around to see what i can get from a T.O. trade and actually got a nice trade...

T.O. for Steve Smith, 1st round pick, and 4th round pick....not bad
Old 08-11-2005, 04:38 PM   #11
Th* *c*m*n!

ronnyballgame's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Good idea...anyone else?
hmmm, how about that dude on the ravens mark clayton, he is nasty, or tampa's michael clayton
Florida State Seminoles

Rider Broncs- Graduated
LaSalle Explorers- Attaining Master's

Playing: FN4 UFC 2009, Tiger 10
Waiting: NCAA 2010, Madden 10, NHL 10
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2005, 05:02 PM   #12
Pro

Bucksfan7's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
What about to the Packers for Javon Walker? Just throwing an idea out there.
Old 08-11-2005, 05:06 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucksfan7
I like TO myself, but i'd trade him to somewhere, where he'll hate it...lol. Like Cincinnati or back to SF(im a Niner fan btw). I try to be realistic in situations like this, TO wants out of Philly try and think of another WR who wants out. I heard Peter Warrick is unhappy in Cincy, not sure if thats true or not though. Im sure you could get Warrick and a draft pick or 2 for TO.
I like the idea of sending him back to the 49ers....or perhaps the Browns instead. I'm sure I can get a serviceable WR to use while I make Reggie Brown the new Eagles star....Thanks all!
Old 08-11-2005, 05:37 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 0

I shop'd T.O around and found out I could get Andre Johnson...
But then I found out I could get Braylon Edward and Kellen Winslow so I went and got
2 young guns and a draft pick (can't remember) 4 that Biatch T.O. and the McMullen.
I also got Derrick Johnson,Jason Campbell,Kevin Burnett & Carlos Rogers through trades...

I signed Koren Robinson need to address the #2 WR spot... R. Brown not to bad as #3.
I think I did pretty good do far. What do u guys think???
Yea I know why do u trade so much???
Well thats what I do I like to stack my team with young guns.
I've got proven Vets so might as well take a chance with some rooks for the future.
Is that what GM's do???

That's all I can do so far due to rosters being full.
I still have $12.2m left over...
Come on guys lets see these Dream Franchises...
Old 08-11-2005, 05:42 PM   #15
MVP

Perceptor's Arena

OVR: 18

I'm using the Bills and would like to trade Moulds for a young wider receiver...

Any ideas and suggestions are great I like Moulds, but Losman actually has a decent arm and Evans is going to be a stud, but I'd like two solid, developing receivers to develop with Losman Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2005, 03:42 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 3

Playing as the Giants, traded Strahan for Richard Seymour and I think a draft pick. Didn't want to trade Strahan but wanted to free of cap space and Seymour is much younger.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »