Home

Madden 06 Roster Update here

This is a discussion on Madden 06 Roster Update here within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-16-2005, 07:08 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 1
Exclamation Re: Madden 06 Roster Update here

nice rosters lol even tho i have them already
Old 08-16-2005, 07:10 PM   #10
Rookie

Re: Madden 06 Roster Update here

you only have them because i sent it to you beforehand bean. your the one who double checked it all for me.
Old 08-16-2005, 07:13 PM   #11
H*ll *f F*m*

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnp182
XBOX, the system for real men.
Damn right!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2005, 07:17 PM   #12
Banned

Samantha's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnp182
those three cowboys players you speak of wont even make the roster according to everything ive looked at. ive used about five magazines as well as sites to get these rosters correct. i cant make rosters including all the guys in camp so i had to make them on who is projected to make the team. i wish there was practice squads on madden, it would make it easier to get everyones faves on the game.
Parcells speaks highly of Kalen thornton, even going as far as last year to say he's a sqaure peg that doesn't fit the round hole. SPeaking of if we were in a 3-4, he would fit. They're in the 3-4 this year. Bruce Thornton is a 4th round from last season, who blew his knee out the first game he started, I'm not sure he'll be given up on that easily. Reeves, might be a nice 5th corner/special teams gunner. These three players have a solid chance of making the team.
Old 08-16-2005, 07:21 PM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samantha
Parcells speaks highly of Kalen thornton, even going as far as last year to say he's a sqaure peg that doesn't fit the round hole. SPeaking of if we were in a 3-4, he would fit. They're in the 3-4 this year. Bruce Thornton is a 4th round from last season, who blew his knee out the first game he started, I'm not sure he'll be given up on that easily. Reeves, might be a nice 5th corner/special teams gunner. These three players have a solid chance of making the team.
well go tell all the beatwriters and people who make football magazines.
Old 08-16-2005, 08:17 PM   #14
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Thanks for the update been working on one myself and now with yours I'm saving a bunch of valuable time on them,I'll give them a look thanks again bro!!!

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
Old 08-16-2005, 08:42 PM   #15
rac
Rookie

OVR: 2

Thanks for your hard work.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2005, 09:56 PM   #16
Rookie

Anytime, one of the guys i created that alot of people probably dont know about is Curt Anes. Anes will eventually be an NFL qb, he was one of the best college qbs EVER. the only problem is he went to little Grand Valley St U so teams dont think he has the talent. He was solid in NFLE and will eventually land a job, it might take a while though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »