Home

HISTORIC ROSTERS HERE

This is a discussion on HISTORIC ROSTERS HERE within the Madden NFL Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Rosters
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 09-10-2005, 03:09 AM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: HISTORIC ROSTERS HERE

yoooo, what's up with some new rosters man?

'00 ravens, '90 eagles, '99 rams
Old 09-10-2005, 04:22 AM   #34
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by deeznuttsbich
yoooo, what's up with some new rosters man?

'00 ravens, '90 eagles, '99 rams
I know I haven't done any rosters in the last 2 weeks, but i been really busy with work and school. I don't have the time to put in for these rosters. If I could have a job or get paid for doing these rosters then I would spend all the time in the world on them, but I guess this is the real world and that's not going to happen. I will release a few more teams in the future. I am almost done with the all-time Jets, the all time teams are so much harder to do then the yearly teams, b/c of less clues.
Old 09-14-2005, 09:10 PM   #35
MVP

krulmichael's Arena

OVR: 17

Damn, I've been looking for my 91 Lions Roster EVERYWHERE, and now that I found it...I see it's only for X-Box Users. Anyways, I was wondering if anyone with the 91 Lions on their game could possibly give me a Text File of it so I could put it in my PS2 Version, I'd REALLY appreciate it! Thanks ALOT In Advance!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2005, 11:10 PM   #36
Rookie

superfan's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by krulmichael
Damn, I've been looking for my 91 Lions Roster EVERYWHERE, and now that I found it...I see it's only for X-Box Users. Anyways, I was wondering if anyone with the 91 Lions on their game could possibly give me a Text File of it so I could put it in my PS2 Version, I'd REALLY appreciate it! Thanks ALOT In Advance!
I would do the 91 lions for PS2, but i don't know to unlock them, I tried the codes that you can use to unlock all of the historic teams that are unlocked but they don't work, if someone could tell me how to unlock them, I would unlock them and do the '91 lions.
Old 10-08-2005, 01:37 PM   #37
Rookie

thanks alot ive been looking for some of these. If you get anymore done thanks for that too.
Old 10-15-2005, 07:20 AM   #38
Rookie

Nice work with the x box rosters, just to let everyone know I have started a thread doing the PS2 rosters for sharkport/xport. I am doing them in chronilogical descending order. I have done all teams from 2002-1995 I will do the "all" teams last cause they will be the hardest to figure out since they all say 1 yr experience.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Rosters »