Home

PS2 Updated Rosters

This is a discussion on PS2 Updated Rosters within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2005, 10:49 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: PS2 Updated Rosters

Removed!

Last edited by RawisTheGameHhH; 08-28-2005 at 10:49 AM. Reason: Removed Download
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2005, 01:37 PM   #26
MVP

LetsGo0akland's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCaponio
Great work, these are the best rosters for PS2 I've seen so far this season. Being a Dolphin fanatic, there are a few simple things that need to be changed. I know these are basic things and the user can just do them themselves, but I figured you might want to know for your future versions just in case....

- Frerotte is the starting QB
- RB depth is as follows (for the first month while Ricky is suspended): Brown, Morris, Minor, Gordon.
- Welker is now the #4 WR ahead of Gilmore and Thompson.
- TE Lorenzo Diamond is now the #2 tight end, so I'd add him and drop CB Will Poole who is likely out for the season.
- Kevin Carter is the starting RE, while the DTs are Chester, Traylor, Zgonina, and Holliday.

Like I said, everything looks good and I'm not sure you were even messing with the depth charts since it changes pretty much every day, but I figured you may want to know these things.
I haven't messed with depth charts much and won't until the season starts. I am not sure if they will reflect injuries/suspensions or not. For me, it would just be a pain in the ***. If someone wants to correct the depth charts, by all means go ahead.
Old 08-27-2005, 07:48 PM   #27
Pro

sjj2xs's Arena

OVR: 8

Spanish,

i like the rosters alot, i am a jets fan..... i only saw 4 recievers, and i didnt see andre maddox rookie ss and henry williams wr i know they just cut carter, overall they look great, let me know of the next update.....thanks a bunch for your hard work..............sjj2xs
Old 08-27-2005, 11:00 PM   #28
MVP

LetsGo0akland's Arena

Andre Maddox is on my roster. He's a safety, third string (based on someone's CAP).

Yeah they have no WRs but a lot of room for them. Who would you suggest?

I need a Ben Graham (P) CAP for the Jets, and a LT replacement to take Ethan Brooks' roster spot.
Old 08-28-2005, 10:52 AM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpanishFly
Andre Maddox is on my roster. He's a safety, third string (based on someone's CAP).

Yeah they have no WRs but a lot of room for them. Who would you suggest?

I need a Ben Graham (P) CAP for the Jets, and a LT replacement to take Ethan Brooks' roster spot.
I heard there were problems with my sharkport conversions, here it is again!
Attached Files
File Type: zip SF_Madden06_v2.zip (167.7 KB, 41 views)
Old 08-28-2005, 03:43 PM   #30
MVP

LetsGo0akland's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BayBomber49
No Rashaun Woods on 49ers.
Yeah, I know. I haven't seen a CAP of him yet. I would do it myself but I haven't seen him play much to feel confident that my ratings were accurate.

All I know about his is that he was in the low 70s last year.
Old 08-28-2005, 04:50 PM   #31
MVP

OVR: 9

umm..rashaun woods is in the default roster for 2006
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2005, 05:22 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyphanatic5
umm..rashaun woods is in the default roster for 2006
He used the 8/8 EA Roster Update as a base before making Transactions and CAPs. Woods wasn't included on the first Roster Update, yet he was on the Default Rosters.

I'm still going to wait for the Opening Day Roster Update. I don't have the time to make an abundance of CAPs and you're gonna have to if you want the most realistic Rosters possible. Just looking at some of the moves the Jets and Packers have made over the last week is giving me a headache, and that's just two teams! Plus, I don't mind having a few CAPs but I don't want to use a lot. The teams have to cut down to 64 Players by the 30 and then to 53 by the 3rd or 4th, so a new Roster Update shouldn't be long after that. If I've waiver this long, I might as well wait another Week or two

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »