Home

91 DETROIT LIONS HISTORIC TEAM (COMPLETE) HERE

This is a discussion on 91 DETROIT LIONS HISTORIC TEAM (COMPLETE) HERE within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-24-2005, 04:07 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 7
91 DETROIT LIONS HISTORIC TEAM (COMPLETE) HERE

This 91 Lions Roster is accurate like the rest of the rosters I have done. Correct numbers, equipment, College's and the players years as a pro correct till that point in time. I use old pictures and look at the historic roster from last years Espn to help me out on some of the little stuff. I really like this team b/c Barry Sanders is one of my favorite players of all-time.

IF THERE IS ANYTHING YOU NOTICE THAT MIGHT BE WRONG OR YOU THINK SHOULD BE CHANGED. EMAIL ME OR REPLY, BUT IF YOU DO BE SURE THAT SOMETHING ISN'T RIGHT WITH THE ROSTERS.

SELECTING PLAYBOOKS BEFORE PLAYING THE GAME

91 DETROIT LIONS

OFFENSE TYPE- PASS BALANCED (Since Wayne Fonts is not in the game. I picked this offense b/c it has alot of singleback formations and that's what the Lions used back then. Another thing I know for sure is that they started 4 wideouts. Don't worry, just b/c it is a pass balance playbook doesn't mean that there won't be plenty of running plays for Barry. There will be, its just to get the real feeling of the team.

DEFENSE TYPE- 3-4

UNIFORMS
91 HOME USE- ALTERNATE 3 (THIS IS THE 91 JERSEY THEY WORE BACK THEN)
91 AWAY USE- ALTERNATE 4 (THIS IS THE 91 JERSEY THEY WORE BACK THEN)
THIS SAVE IS FOR THE XBOX
Attached Files
File Type: zip MaddenNFL0_ExTeam91DE.zip (14.3 KB, 34 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »