Home

Old 08-29-2005, 09:34 AM   #17
Hall Of Fame

Jistic's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: benson update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradley21
Jerks? Ya o.k. buddy. What does your team have, a rookie starting QB not named with the first name Ben or the last name Roethlisberger, a RB contreversy, a so-so #1 WR and an NFL Icon LB that is invisible in the 2nd half of every season. Go Bears!

Thank you for that in depth analysis. I always like to hear what the real NFL scouts have to say.

Old 08-29-2005, 09:36 AM   #18
2010,13,15,16 CHAMPS!

SidVish's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jistic
Thank you for that in depth analysis. I always like to hear what the real NFL scouts have to say.

LOL!!
Old 08-29-2005, 12:22 PM   #19
Meatball

OVR:

Quote:
Jerks? Ya o.k. buddy. What does your team have, a rookie starting QB not named with the first name Ben or the last name Roethlisberger, a RB contreversy, a so-so #1 WR and an NFL Icon LB that is invisible in the 2nd half of every season. Go Bears!

Hey Milton, Big Ben is going to fall flat on his face this year. Can you say, Maddox by week 6?

Old 08-29-2005, 05:29 PM   #20
Banned

Bradley21's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbubs
Hey Milton, Big Ben is going to fall flat on his face this year. Can you say, Maddox by week 6?
Kurt Kittner, Jeff Blake....nice back-ups....why not sign Tim Couch and Trent Dilfer while your at it. Ryan Leaf anyone?
Old 08-29-2005, 07:29 PM   #21
Meatball

OVR:

Dude, Kyle Orton is going to lead us to the promised land. He is a straight up pimp.

Oh by the way, the Bears defense is just straight up ******** this year. I'm even thinking about taking them as my number 1 fantasy defense.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2005, 08:19 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbubs
Dude, Kyle Orton is going to lead us to the promised land. He is a straight up pimp.

Oh by the way, the Bears defense is just straight up ******** this year. I'm even thinking about taking them as my number 1 fantasy defense.

They definitley look good this year but there are 5 or 6 other Defenses I'd take before them. Baltimore, New England (not worried about loss of Law, Bruschi, Johnson and Crennell... it's the system and they still have great veteran leadership in guys like Seymour, Harrison and McGinist), Philadelphia, Pittsburgh and Dallas are just some of the few I'd take over them. Maybe Buffalo. I think the Dallas D is going to be nasty this year. Sorry for rambling, I just can't wait for my Fantasy Football Draft tomorrow night!
Old 08-30-2005, 10:20 AM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Kurt Kittner, Jeff Blake....nice back-ups....why not sign Tim Couch and Trent Dilfer while your at it. Ryan Leaf anyone?

dilfer won a superbowl.
Old 08-30-2005, 10:43 AM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
ben by no means is a great QB. what he was able to accomplish in the regular season (not make many mistakes) was not able to do in the playoffs and choked. you put him in cleveland (sorry cleveland fans) and see what type of numbers he puts up. the steelers have an amazing defense and a smash mouth running game which would help most QBs be succesful.

in my opinion he will become Trent Dilfer, a good QB that makes wise decisions and will not lose the game for you.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »