Home

The commish roster as of 8/28 version

This is a discussion on The commish roster as of 8/28 version within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-03-2005, 01:10 AM   #73
MVP

COMMISSIONERHBK9's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: The commish roster as of 8/28 version

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3bitz
Hey bro why not just wait for at least the next EA update that way you have a better source to go off of and have all the create a player spaces. This makes more sense to do even though people can get impatient, but flip that bro don't double work yourself.......
Yea man i wish but like i said earlier in my post those caps some of them or even most of them arent part of the national footbal league players association. Ea cant create them cuz they are not part of the nflpa. now if they are part of the nflpa ea still woudlnt create them sometimes cuz they are lazy you know. either way im screw lol
Old 09-03-2005, 02:09 AM   #74
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by COMMISSIONERHBK9
Yea man i wish but like i said earlier in my post those caps some of them or even most of them arent part of the national footbal league players association. Ea cant create them cuz they are not part of the nflpa. now if they are part of the nflpa ea still woudlnt create them sometimes cuz they are lazy you know. either way im screw lol

Well in that case then do your thing and don't let me discourage you in doing your best , because we do appreciate your efforts. I know in some way or form of fashion you will figure it all out.
Old 09-03-2005, 04:07 PM   #75
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by COMMISSIONERHBK9
ok well when i do the update i check around if i see orr as a starter must def. i will make him and make him starter. but if nfl.com or the offical depth chart dont have them on as starters and i have no cap space or no one to edit off i cant make them. it sucks too cuz ea really sucks on roster with cap limit. I am really am trying to make the best 53 man roster on sun but i have a feeling it is going to be hard for me to do. i will look at that though texans fan when i do the update.
I do hate that we are so limited in the number of CAPs. EA dropped the ball on that one.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2005, 11:57 PM   #76
MVP

COMMISSIONERHBK9's Arena

OVR: 19

Just to let you guys know i am working on these rosters as we speak. it might take a lil longer because due to ea and there roster requirements i am running int o some small problems. just to let you guys know now and i will post this when i post the save but i had to change people position to release people due to the roster requirements. i am sorry about that hopefully once i cut everyone that needed i am going to go back and create as many people as i can so i can change back people position to normal.
Old 09-04-2005, 12:07 PM   #77
Banned

OVR: 1

Commish, these depth charts r all messed up. how about u get ur rosters from nfl.com or the teams official site instead of ourlads because if this is the stuff ourlads has then its not reputible. ourlads knows about as much on the nfl as terry bradshaw knows about college, not too much. so how about you get yourself a good source of depth charts instead of wasting ur time on stupid ourlads. by the way some of the guys u created were cut before the cut deadline yesterday. how pathetic is that.
Old 09-04-2005, 12:14 PM   #78
SHO
Give us a raise, loser!

SHO's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpeavy44
Commish, these depth charts r all messed up. how about u get ur rosters from nfl.com or the teams official site instead of ourlads because if this is the stuff ourlads has then its not reputible. ourlads knows about as much on the nfl as terry bradshaw knows about college, not too much. so how about you get yourself a good source of depth charts instead of wasting ur time on stupid ourlads. by the way some of the guys u created were cut before the cut deadline yesterday. how pathetic is that.
This man does speak the truth about some of the CAPs and messed up depth charts, Commish.
Old 09-04-2005, 12:22 PM   #79
Extra Life 11/3/18

ExtremeGamer's Arena

OVR: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpeavy44
He's doing this as a free service, If you don't like them, make your own. This is your one and only warning.

Mixer Stream

XBox - ExtremeGamer
PSN - ExtremeGamer
Switch - 4640-8613-7710

Old 09-04-2005, 02:11 PM   #80
Rookie

OVR: 3

ive noticed the official team sites to be more accurate than the NFL.com depth charts. But I will take whatever "The Comish" [insert fading echo] has to offer. What i dont like i will change myself. Although I've griped a few times on the Chiefs MLB core. . .he does a mighty fine job

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »