Home

The commish roster as of 8/28 version

This is a discussion on The commish roster as of 8/28 version within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-31-2005, 08:52 AM   #41
MVP

COMMISSIONERHBK9's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: The commish roster as of 8/28 version

Guys through hard work and 3 days I finally completed the roster. These roster are as of 8/30 with all depth chart and full transactions as the 30th also. As follow are your notes with these roster.

1.Depth charts came from either nfl.com or the offical team websites.

2. All ir guys are off the depth chart. Because of that and due to my cap limit i had to put some guys in the depth chart to replace the ir guy so you will see a hb depth chart and maybe the 3rd slot is a fb. I had to do that so there will be no ir guys on the depth chart. Stupid ea and there cap limits.

3. For steelers as you know bettis is hurt but on the ir and will be out for 3 weeks. So parker is the new starter hb. So what I did is parker and bettis is the only 2 hb on the depth chart becaust duce is on the ir.

4. The titans qb situation is strange according to their roster guidugli is there 3rd on the depth chart but when you go to the team site his name is not on the roster but chris redman name is on the roster but not on the depth chart. So what I did was I sign chris redman but volek and mcnair is the only 2 qb on the depth chart.

5. Now since i have a cap limit of 62 i think and i can't create no more but there were people that needed to be on the depth chart, what i did was i edit ed the no face guys and put the necessary people on the depth chart. Now here is the problem some of the years experiences is off and i hate to say but some skin tones are off not too bad just for some instead of them being in real life carmel skin in the game it light but with some darkness too it. So it not too bad. I had to do that since ea put in the stupid cap limit.

6. Yes chad owens and burbin is in the game.

7. I have to say these are very good roster depsite all the problems i had i think it took so long cuz i wanted these to be perfected.

8. everyone on the roster in this update is on the team. I took away players if they were not on the depth chart and i need to make room for those who were or if there names weren't on the team page.

9. I know sean carter is on the depth chart for the panthers because he should be on but stupid ea has him still on the ir so I didn't know what to do.

10. future updates will now only be with nfl.com depth charts or the offical teams depth charts. I am finish with ourlads. I learn the hardway doing these roster ourlads are not always too accurate.

11. enjoy these roster and i think the next update i will be doing would be sat. Since sat is the 53 man roster deadline. Yesterday was the 63 man roster deadline.
Attached Files
File Type: zip MaddenNFL0_RostAug30.zip (177.2 KB, 70 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2005, 09:23 AM   #42
Banned

OVR: 21

awesome job!!!! cant wait for sat. now u need to sit back, play the game and drink a beer
Old 08-31-2005, 09:38 AM   #43
MVP

COMMISSIONERHBK9's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by chia51
awesome job!!!! cant wait for sat. now u need to sit back, play the game and drink a beer
Yup i am my next update wont be till sat i am going to finally start my franchise today.
Old 08-31-2005, 09:45 AM   #44
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34

Hey COMMISSIONER quick ? for you.If I start my Franchise right now with your current rosters, will I be able to download your updates whenever you post throughout the season, weekly into my franchise without starting the Franchise over? Thanks for response in advance
Quote:
Originally Posted by COMMISSIONERHBK9
Yup i am my next update wont be till sat i am going to finally start my franchise today.
Old 08-31-2005, 09:52 AM   #45
Franchise Streamer

Millennium's Arena

OVR: 46

Haven't downloaded the latest rosters yet, just a couple of Ravens updates:

- Peter Boulware will not be playing OLB this season. He will be playing DE opposite of Terrell Suggs on 3rd down passing situations to start, and possibly playing more DE as the season progresses.

- Baltimore signed K Wade Richey yesterday to handle kick-off duties. He had been with the team the past 2 years for the same reason.

- Cody went to IR, Smith went to the PUP list. This all but assured Tellis Redmon of making the team as the 3rd string RB.

My Twitter
My Twitch Channel!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2005, 10:13 AM   #46
MVP

COMMISSIONERHBK9's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSKYWALKER1
Hey COMMISSIONER quick ? for you.If I start my Franchise right now with your current rosters, will I be able to download your updates whenever you post throughout the season, weekly into my franchise without starting the Franchise over? Thanks for response in advance
No i wish they can put that in the game but you have to start your franchise over everytime a roster update comes out.
Old 08-31-2005, 10:19 AM   #47
MVP

COMMISSIONERHBK9's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millennium
Haven't downloaded the latest rosters yet, just a couple of Ravens updates:

- Peter Boulware will not be playing OLB this season. He will be playing DE opposite of Terrell Suggs on 3rd down passing situations to start, and possibly playing more DE as the season progresses.

- Baltimore signed K Wade Richey yesterday to handle kick-off duties. He had been with the team the past 2 years for the same reason.

- Cody went to IR, Smith went to the PUP list. This all but assured Tellis Redmon of making the team as the 3rd string RB.
i already took cody off the depth chart, richey isnt in the game and cant make any more caps. boulware is still olb when i update i heard that he wasnt going to play that postion but till they make it offical i keep him olb. i knew about those updates already. it just hard to make people if theres no cap space. but these roster are very good and accurate as of the 30th.
Old 08-31-2005, 01:37 PM   #48
Rookie

OVR: 3

im not complaining, just wondering, of all CAPS you did you forgot the 2nd and 3rd string MLB of the chiefs team. These two guys are some of the most talked about guys on the chiefs team in any team forum you can find.

great job, once again

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »