Home

Comissionerhbk9 9/5 roster for the action replay save

This is a discussion on Comissionerhbk9 9/5 roster for the action replay save within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-08-2005, 05:31 PM   #65
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: Comissionerhbk9 9/5 roster for the action replay save

I love how people say things like:

Quote:
I say you guys are doing a fine job doing these rosters but there are alot of holes. I feel that NFL.Com is the best spot for all current transactions. Just take your time and you will do a better job with these rosters.
for those of you who are not satisfied with these rosters please do a better set and publish them. I'd like to see how far you get.

You cannot get 100 percent accurate rosters due to the roster management limitations set by EA Sports themselves.

Guys like Devoe most likely won't even be on the "official" ea sports roster update.

these guys are doing a fine job and any bitching or complaining should be left unsaid.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2005, 05:36 PM   #66
Rookie

OVR: 1

Are the FBG Ratings
Old 09-08-2005, 05:42 PM   #67
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRBoom
I love how people say things like:

for those of you who are not satisfied with these rosters please do a better set and publish them. I'd like to see how far you get.

You cannot get 100 percent accurate rosters due to the roster management limitations set by EA Sports themselves.

Guys like Devoe most likely won't even be on the "official" ea sports roster update.

these guys are doing a fine job and any bitching or complaining should be left unsaid.

Well said and even though I can't speak for the others I'm sure they appreciate your comments here, I know I do and I can tell from the experience it is not as easy as one may think and these guys are doing their best it just takes time to sort thru all the source data and arrange the rosters thats why I'm slowin' down my output of them until things get abit more stable,thanks for your comments here I'm sure they're much appreciated bro thanks.

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
Old 09-08-2005, 06:00 PM   #68
MVP

COMMISSIONERHBK9's Arena

OVR: 19

hey ishotlove try not to release people that on the ir because they are still part of the team. i know for me i dont cut people on the ir. because people on here dont like that so keep that in mind. but if u guys are cool with it let me know and i start doing it too
Old 09-08-2005, 06:04 PM   #69
Banned

OVR: 3

ok, small update. i deleted CAP Matt Hill of the Panthers because he is on the physically unable to perform list. with that free CAP spot open, i made Todd Devoe of the Broncos. also, the Cowboys resigned Eric Ogbogu and released Bruce Thornton. to muddbone, i didn't release J.R. Reed from the Eagles because he is on their physically unable to perform list. if he was a CAP, i would have so i can delete him and make someone else that is missing from the game but he's a EA roster player so i didn't see the point. technically, he's still with the team. i can't make their FB Parry because of the CAP limitation. if i find any more CAP's that are on the physically unable to perform list or are not on the team anymore, i'll make Parry. to commiss, i don't think i have cut someone on the IR. if i have, it was probably for a higher caliber player that was missing or not in the right spot. the past 2 updates, i've released people from the physically unable to perform list which is different than IR.
Attached Files
File Type: zip UDATA.zip (170.0 KB, 14 views)

Last edited by ishotlove; 09-09-2005 at 12:46 AM.
Old 09-09-2005, 11:45 AM   #70
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishotlove
ok, small update. i deleted CAP Matt Hill of the Panthers because he is on the physically unable to perform list. with that free CAP spot open, i made Todd Devoe of the Broncos. also, the Cowboys resigned Eric Ogbogu and released Bruce Thornton. to muddbone, i didn't release J.R. Reed from the Eagles because he is on their physically unable to perform list. if he was a CAP, i would have so i can delete him and make someone else that is missing from the game but he's a EA roster player so i didn't see the point. technically, he's still with the team. i can't make their FB Parry because of the CAP limitation. if i find any more CAP's that are on the physically unable to perform list or are not on the team anymore, i'll make Parry. to commiss, i don't think i have cut someone on the IR. if i have, it was probably for a higher caliber player that was missing or not in the right spot. the past 2 updates, i've released people from the physically unable to perform list which is different than IR.

Travis Johnson on the Houston Texans(Florida State rookie DT) is stuck at RT.....why?? We need to go back and double check our steps fellas , we don't need guys rushing these, thanks.....also Why is there a black Bryan Pittman rated 48 at defensive tackle and where is Shantee Orr???

Last edited by 3bitz; 09-09-2005 at 11:54 AM.
Old 09-09-2005, 11:51 AM   #71
Pro

Chodite24's Arena

OVR: 6

Ovie Mughelli as the Ravens backup RB?!? Chester Taylor listed as the FB?!?
WTF is going on with these rosters?!?!?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2005, 01:00 PM   #72
Banned

OVR: 3
Exclamation Re: Comissionerhbk9 9/5 roster for the action replay save

before u guys go running ur mouths, y don't u read the previous posts. commiss said there are a lot of guys that had to be moved around to meet the roster requirements and stuff. he now knows the trick about how to get around some of them and he's working on them, so just relax. it's amazing how u guys just don't get it. i don't see ur rosters. everybody that's bitching about them, i don't see any posts from u. so unless u've made better rosters urselves, keep ur mouths shut. very simple, if u don't like them DO NOT USE THEM. use someone else's, wait for EA's, whatever. stop ur bitching. if u wanna help pointing things out, that's fine but u don't have to be jerkoffs about it. we're supposed to be helping each other out to make the most accurate rosters we can. we don't need u guys running ur mouths about how they're not perfect cuz they never will be, it's damn near impossible with the restrictions that EA set.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »