Home

Past Rickster101 Madden Roster Updates

This is a discussion on Past Rickster101 Madden Roster Updates within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2005, 01:05 AM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Rickster101' 9/10/05 Update Evening Edition

Xbox, Rickster, another thing.

Bucs: Parris Warren WR needs to be created.

Ravens: Create HB Justin Green

Vikings: Create DT CJ Mosley

Lions: Create DE Bill Swancutt and FB Paul Smith
Old 09-11-2005, 02:04 AM   #50
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGSUFalcs4
Xbox, Rickster, another thing.

Bucs: Parris Warren WR needs to be created.

Ravens: Create HB Justin Green

Vikings: Create DT CJ Mosley

Lions: Create DE Bill Swancutt and FB Paul Smith

Ok timeout as in "TO" now to ask for a guy thats a no. 6 reciever on most not "all" but most depth charts is reaching a bit too far bro.

Before I create any player I have to be sure its not just somebodys fantasy of the NFL...nope real world doesn't work like that and do you think a video game with "set" limatations will allow you to just make players and "Pack" em' in there uh uh no-can-do bro theres only so many spaces available and I put players that are as close to the NFL sites as in real starters and back-ups.

However if you've a sport news source that can verify this move then post the source or a link otherwise this is it according to know and reliable sources...I don't mean to be cruel but this is serious in getting rosters correct so if you've a source then let us know about it because I'm sure other guys would like to know about it too!

Just think how much time can be saved if you can just post who,when,where you know because even though I don't mind this sometimes its obvious to me as well as others that these rosters provide a quick fix until the EA drops and since they're free its no problem to just DL (if available) but comon bro you can do a little work and at least look em' up and give me some serious data especially if you want or expect to see em'...you feelin me on this bro?

Take a break and get back to me with that "Special Order" and bring the reciept!!! j/k

Note here:

Also some of these request can't be done due to salary cap limitations that will conflict with you Franchises player postitions ect,ect,ect,so be sure to check your rosters because these players do count against your cap and there are only so many available especially rookie slots which will not allow rookie creations or in some case no rookies at all but rather other players with years and salarys attached to them.....just a heads up gentlemen so before you want that certain player do the math to be sure these are my final rosters unless something big comes along until then these are pretty danm good IMO and nothing in stone just a good set to tide us all over!!!

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101

Last edited by Rickster101; 09-11-2005 at 02:28 AM.
Old 09-11-2005, 02:27 AM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 0

The Packers roster still needs some work. Hunt is not on the team anymore, neither is Truckluk(sp). Vonta Leach is thier backup fullback. Those are some of the things i noticed. Thanks for the hard work.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2005, 02:33 AM   #52
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by draveniesen3125
The Packers roster still needs some work. Hunt is not on the team anymore, neither is Truckluk(sp). Vonta Leach is thier backup fullback. Those are some of the things i noticed. Thanks for the hard work.

Thanks I will look into these as I do want my own roster updated but give me some data on the moves and read the above post!!!

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
Old 09-11-2005, 03:12 AM   #53
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Rickster101's 9/11/05 Update Midnight Special

Extra! Extra! git jer' updates right ere' get em' while thery'e "Hot" fellas Extra! Extra! got dohs updates right ere' yes-sir-ree....Extra! Extra!....

Ok I've made a few roster adjustments I've checked out and they're legit some request were not within reason or cap limitations however most are about as current as reported to me at this time so enjoy em' guys while there here!!!

Extra! Extra! get yer' updates right here get em' while thery'e "Hot" Extra! Extra! got those updates right here...."Now thats Hot" check em' out!!!

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
Attached Files
File Type: zip MaddenNFL0_RostRstr8.zip (177.2 KB, 57 views)

Last edited by Rickster101; 09-11-2005 at 03:33 AM.
Old 09-11-2005, 03:19 AM   #54
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Well I've done it yet again guys,yes another update per request and corrections to depth charts checked out and verified by yours truly per request as I said by some pretty observent guys here...gentlemen thank you very much for your imput you know who you are and so please see the 9/11/05 rosters in the Madden threads now available so please do enjoy!!!

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
Old 09-11-2005, 03:40 AM   #55
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Rickster101's 9/11/05 Update Midnight Special

good lookin out...just when i think i am ready to start you come with another update...lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2005, 03:54 AM   #56
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Re: Rickster101's 9/11/05 Update Midnight Special

Quote:
Originally Posted by stalyon2004
good lookin out...just when i think i am ready to start you come with another update...lol

Yeah I feel ya bro happens to me all the time...must be that slow EA update thing huh? You feel it too?...Danm oh well what can I say, usually I'm a man of patience but with EA I want to start while I'm still young!!!!

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »