Home

Too many rushed roster updates!

This is a discussion on Too many rushed roster updates! within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-09-2005, 05:07 PM   #25
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Too many rushed roster updates!

Commish, first off, yours are one of the ones who have big time errors. I am not sure who said yours are the best but so far the best is Houston's by FAR. Houston's arent perfect however have way fewer errors. Commish, you've tried to show up every single person who has did rosters, saying your rosters are so great and trying to say how everyone else's arent that great. When a good set comes out, you make yours and try to make that set better, yet you make it worse. I have seen that with Shawncards, with Galo, with Houston, with Rickster's rosters. Every single one of those are better than yours too. I think you should spend less time mouthing off like a little immature kid and more time getting your rosters straight. Whoever said commish's rosters are the best, need to go look at depth charts and rosters because commish's rosters are missing more players than anybody else's. I appreciate everyone who does rosters, until they mouth off and get so cocky to the point where it is annoying and childish. Commish, I am totally sick of hearing how great your rosters are, if they were so good, you wouldn't have so many haters. I don't see Houston, Rickster, Galo mouthing off and being cocky.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2005, 05:20 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 1

The best roster set thus far is coming out very soon by me and oaklanda's4lyfe so just stay tuned in and watch for it we aren't cutting good players on IR were not creating guys who obviously don't even deserve to be on madden but if there is a way to get a guy who is now starting into the depth charts were doing it and getting it done. 1 Thing people need to do is look at nfl.com's official team sites and go to there depth charts and rosters you would see that teams like the broncos are in serious qb situation cuz they only got 2 qbs what are you going to do just leave mauck or kannell there even tho both were cut i think not. Everyone needs to be patient about this stuff because good things are in the very near future oaklanda's will probably be the one posting the roster set and none of you will be disapointed.
Old 09-09-2005, 05:47 PM   #27
MVP

LetsGo0akland's Arena

OVR: 13

The walkaround works for QBs, too. Move the third stringer to safety and release him, then move him back over to QB. Of course, you already knew that since you're working on "the best roster set."
Old 09-09-2005, 06:34 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeanTownRepeat
The best roster set thus far is coming out very soon by me and oaklanda's4lyfe so just stay tuned in and watch for it we aren't cutting good players on IR were not creating guys who obviously don't even deserve to be on madden but if there is a way to get a guy who is now starting into the depth charts were doing it and getting it done. 1 Thing people need to do is look at nfl.com's official team sites and go to there depth charts and rosters you would see that teams like the broncos are in serious qb situation cuz they only got 2 qbs what are you going to do just leave mauck or kannell there even tho both were cut i think not. Everyone needs to be patient about this stuff because good things are in the very near future oaklanda's will probably be the one posting the roster set and none of you will be disapointed.
Couldn't you just sign Kingsbury? he was signed to the practice squad...I realize that it is rare, but players are, occasionally, signed off the practice squad to the active roster....I realize that it'd mess up the "exactness" of your roster but really, how anal can you get?
Old 09-11-2005, 07:52 PM   #29
Pro

FORMULA316's Arena

OVR: 14

"Early Bird Special", "Evening Edition" - there's an air of childlessness in these roster files that's simply not present in the NCAA Boards or Winning Eleven. Again, I chalk that up to patience, quality, and a notation of the work involved upon its release.
Old 09-11-2005, 07:54 PM   #30
MVP

LetsGo0akland's Arena

OVR: 13

The only knock I have on Rickster is making new threads for every version, which is now daily. I post all of my versions in one thread to reduce clutter.

Rickster, if you read this, no hard feelings or anything man. I am not trying to start anything.

Last edited by LetsGo0akland; 09-11-2005 at 07:58 PM.
Old 09-11-2005, 07:59 PM   #31
Pro

FORMULA316's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpanishFly
The only knock I have on Rickster is making new threads for every version, which is now daily. I post all of my versions in one thread to reduce clutter.
Bingo! One of the posts was actually more of a complaint that someone stole his forum signature – c'mon. At some point it's not even about quality anymore it just seems more roster spamming that anything else.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2005, 09:49 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 1

Rickster, thanks to the work you do but man come on. You are making new threads for rosters with one or two changes. There is no point in that whatsoever. At least if you are going to make a new thread, make a lot of changes to it before you post it. Also, Rickster you act like you are the only one who knows sports and I am getting sick of it. "These have been checked by yours truly so you know those are good".<www.NFL.com. Then click on teams. Then find the team you want and click on official site. Again, I appreciate the work you do but this posting rosters after one or two changes and this you acting like your god has gotta stop.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »