Home

"ONE OF THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS IS BACK IN THE GAME" Rickster101's Roster Updates

This is a discussion on "ONE OF THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS IS BACK IN THE GAME" Rickster101's Roster Updates within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-13-2005, 11:08 PM   #25
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: "ONE OF THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS IS BACK IN THE GAME" Rickster101's Roster Update

Did you read this:

It hasn't been that long since my last update but I have made a few addtions due to results from the past weeks games and results so here they are at the moment with possible changes and additions to follow.

They are not perfect by any means so please do not expect these rosters too be the best ever they are not and do contain minor flaws and glitchs as expected from rosters provided from EA,in an attempt to eleviate these issues I've made some change to them from information researched and provide to me from various site sources and members at this site.

Here are a few links I've provided for you to use and follow team moves and transactions,I hope you find them useful...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/transactions

http://www.fbgratings.com/members/index.php

Again thery're not perfect but IMO some of the best available at this time until an EA update comes along or someone comes up with a perfect set which could be some time in waiting on so in lue of that I present these as an alternative to use or not use the choice is up to you.

One more thing for you online guys I intend on putting these in my "Online Locker" so they will be in there soon enough...enjoy em' guys I'm not done yet!!!

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101

ZXLT Edit: Removed the offending quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2005, 12:11 AM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: "ONE OF THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS IS BACK IN THE GAME" Rickster101's Roster Updates

this is exactly how i picture a womans forum over soap opera's

Old 09-14-2005, 12:21 AM   #27
Bl*bfl*th z*p!

fossen's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: "ONE OF THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS IS BACK IN THE GAME" Rickster101's Roster Updates

This is going way too far. If you have a problem with another poster's posting style ... move along. What the **** does Rickster's writing style have to do with anything?

Bans will be handed out over this if it continues.
Old 09-14-2005, 12:54 AM   #28
MVP

Houston's Arena

OVR: 0

Hey rickster its cool you need time off.I totally understand its very time consuming.I appreciate the kind words and support.You do your thing I have repsect for what your doing.I will be working on aa roster update this whole week getting it as close to what EA would have done.
Old 09-14-2005, 01:10 AM   #29
MVP

OVR: 7

Is Rickster being for real with all this roster stuff?? I thought all his posts and threads were just a very sarcastic jab at that commish guy who was updating his rosters like every 5 minutes awhile back. Please tell me he hasn't been being serious.
Old 09-14-2005, 01:27 AM   #30
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston
Hey rickster its cool you need time off.I totally understand its very time consuming.I appreciate the kind words and support.You do your thing I have repsect for what your doing.I will be working on aa roster update this whole week getting it as close to what EA would have done.

Thanks I know you'll do a fine job and I really do wish you much success with them I'm sure you'll provide the best you have with great admiration I really do appreciate your efforts and will support you in any way I can...and you can believe that bro ,so do your thang and keep on keepin' on it'll all be worth it in the end as far as your own personal gradification and confidence in creating and putting together the best you can come up with so continue and prosper from the experience, its quite unique and will test your patience,skill and knowledge so I'm more then confident you'll find success in your future endevors as they relate to the rosters you're doing a fine job with.

As for myself I'll still work on em' and update with postings but rest is needed on my part so thrive and carrying on I know you'll bring something good to the site.

Its because of guys like you Commish and ishotlove whoes name eluded me earlier that these rosters have thrived to the state they are today and to all of you guys who've been supportive thank you its muched appreciated and its still fun at times so do you thang and "Drop It Like Its Hot"!!!!

But be advise I'm not done yet so I will be pushing you to have a better roster so don't rest on your watch I'll always be updating mine with post to keep you on your toes so give it your best I wish you much success and look forward to hearing from you bro!!!

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
Old 09-14-2005, 01:30 AM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 3

Hey I'm all for the roster updates. I take what i can get and work with it. No complaining from me. Beggers cant be choosers right.

way to go Rickster (and all other roster makers)

keep them updates coming. . .and if you quit posting them in here please post them in my mailbox the more work you do the less i have to. As bad as that sounds, its true. Its true for everybody on here who complains about the roster you all release.

THATS WHY THEY NEED TO SHUT UP!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2005, 01:36 AM   #32
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ycbs
Is Rickster being for real with all this roster stuff?? I thought all his posts and threads were just a very sarcastic jab at that commish guy who was updating his rosters like every 5 minutes awhile back. Please tell me he hasn't been being serious.

I have the upmost respect for The Commish and we've gotten along quite well over his tenure here we've always maintained a mutual respect for one anothers work without incident so I consider him a mutual friend and have no problems or issues with The Commish and admire him for how and the way he conducts himself here, once I again consider him a friend, coleague and fellow member here at "OS...Da Spot".

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »