Home

"ONE OF THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS IS BACK IN THE GAME" Rickster101's Roster Updates

This is a discussion on "ONE OF THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS IS BACK IN THE GAME" Rickster101's Roster Updates within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-14-2005, 10:13 AM   #49
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: "ONE OF THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS IS BACK IN THE GAME" Rickster101's Roster Updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by fossen
Hey, Nyrican127, a suggestion ....

How about you let us mod the forums?
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang!!!!!!!!!!! lol. J/K Im gonna have to get these rosters though!
Old 09-14-2005, 10:16 AM   #50
Let's Go Mets!!!

Nyrican127's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: "ONE OF THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS IS BACK IN THE GAME" Rickster101's Roster Updates

hey fossen put your guns away, i ain't trying to mod nothin' i'm just making a suggestion is all
New York Rangers
Florida Gators
Chelsea FC
Old 09-14-2005, 10:19 AM   #51
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: "ONE OF THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS IS BACK IN THE GAME" Rickster101's Roster Update

I can't believe that people are complaining about roster updates.

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2005, 02:43 PM   #52
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: "ONE OF THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS IS BACK IN THE GAME" Rickster101's Roster Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmood88
I can't believe that people are complaining about roster updates.
Yeah me either, I mean Rickster is doing a service for all of us in letting us use his rosters and all these people can do is take cracks at him, and like the life sized Chia pet known as Carlito from WWE Raw would say "That's not cool" (in a poorly attempted carribean accent). These people need to learn to respect someone who is doing them a service mind you a service he is not getting paid for or compensated in anyway.

I think the main problem these people are having is that they do not have the same mental compacity as myself and Rickster and others that frequent these boards; so since they are unable to comprehand anything more than one paragraph let alone more than one sentence; they feel the need to try and make someone look bad in order to make themselves feel better. Keep in mind these are probably people who picked on the smart kids when they were (are maybe they still are) in school, because they were held back for 3 years or so.
"I believe everything you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that's bad, I'm going to suffer for it. But in my heart , I believe what I'm doing is right. So I feel like I'm going to heavan"

~Tupac Amaru Shakur~
Old 09-14-2005, 03:29 PM   #53
Let's Go Mets!!!

Nyrican127's Arena

OVR: 8

Very titillating hypothesis my boy!
New York Rangers
Florida Gators
Chelsea FC
Old 09-14-2005, 07:31 PM   #54
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

I've made some addtional roster moves and added personal but didn't get all the correct numbers I'm sure you guys would know that for sure on your favorite teams again this is just a quick update with more to follow its not perfect just inproved on so enjoy fellas I'm not done yet!!!

Note:
Some players may not appear on your team yet as I am still sorting thru various teams and checking their moves so don't be alarmed the rosters will only allow you to do so much with its limitations.

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101

Last edited by Rickster101; 09-18-2005 at 11:14 PM.
Old 09-15-2005, 12:30 AM   #55
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

A quick update here,I've removed all of my rstr12 rosters and updated them here with rstr13 being the new roster file for DL so heres the new update in start of this thread and in the post above.

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2005, 02:05 PM   #56
Sexiest Woman Alive!

Peji911's Arena

OVR: 17

rick,

who did u use as the pic for morton...?

he's 32... morton is 28... i wanna rename this guy and create a morton

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »