Home

x63vOD <- Here you go, some GREAT Opening Day Rosters

This is a discussion on x63vOD <- Here you go, some GREAT Opening Day Rosters within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-14-2005, 08:18 AM   #17
Pro

FORMULA316's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: x63vOD <- Here you go, some GREAT Opening Day Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXperiment63
I took Rost9 from rickster and made an enormous amount of changes. These are based on his, but you will struggle to find many resemblences. =)
I find humor in the last bit - LOL

Good job and it is good to see your roster set again. Your previous rosters where actually very good as well but I recall your work was somewhat lost just right after the fury of other roster sets.
Old 09-14-2005, 01:02 PM   #18
MVP

88 downloads with so few comments. C'mon people, I wanna know whats good and BAD. I can only try to correct things that I know are wrong.
Old 09-14-2005, 01:06 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
88 downloads with so few comments. C'mon people, I wanna know whats good and BAD. I can only try to correct things that I know are wrong.

Arizona Cardinals

Cardinals | Hardy Released from the Practice Squad
Tue, 13 Sep 2005 20:56:31 -0700

The Associated Press reports the Arizona Cardinals have released S Jermaine Hardy from their practice squad.

Cardinals | Stokes Re-signed to the Practice Squad
Tue, 13 Sep 2005 20:50:45 -0700

The Associated Press reports the Arizona Cardinals have re-signed TE Andy Stokes to their practice squad.

Cardinals | T. Johnson Signed
Tue, 13 Sep 2005 12:41:57 -0700

The Arizona Cardinals have signed free agent TE Teyo Johnson (Raiders). Terms of the deal were not disclosed.

Cardinals | Towns Re-signed
Tue, 13 Sep 2005 12:41:41 -0700

The Arizona Cardinals have re-signed MLB Lester Towns. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.

Cardinals | Hodgins Placed on IR
Tue, 13 Sep 2005 12:41:23 -0700

The Arizona Cardinals have placed FB James Hodgins (knee) on Injured Reserve, officially ending his 2005 season.

Cardinals | Lynch Released
Tue, 13 Sep 2005 12:40:54 -0700

The Arizona Cardinals have released C Shawn Lynch.
Old 09-14-2005, 01:46 PM   #20
Let's Go Mets!!!

Nyrican127's Arena

OVR: 8

Dolphins are missing Travis Minor RB and Manny Wright DT. Other than that Wade Smith, Will Poole and Matt Turk are on IR and Ricky Williams is on the suspended list. Giants are missing DE Adrian Awasom and DT Kenderick Allen. You also have RB Chad Morton as a rookie and white when he is indeed a 6 year veteran and more importantly, a negro. Most of these errors were imported from The Rick's original roster so take a closer look at them as they are inaccurate.
New York Rangers
Florida Gators
Chelsea FC
Old 09-14-2005, 01:46 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 1

nice roster, do u think u can throw mlb boomer grigsby on the chiefs roster, hes on the active roster and depth chart at 3rd mlb which the chiefs might start running a lot of 3-4 with their lack of DTackles so he might get a lot of play, thank you if you do it but if you dont its not a big deal, i had a ? when you make a CAP can u put in where he got drafted like 3rd round 27 pick for example
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2005, 01:49 PM   #22
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamecocks42
Arizona Cardinals

Cardinals | Hardy Released from the Practice Squad
Tue, 13 Sep 2005 20:56:31 -0700

The Associated Press reports the Arizona Cardinals have released S Jermaine Hardy from their practice squad.

Cardinals | Stokes Re-signed to the Practice Squad
Tue, 13 Sep 2005 20:50:45 -0700

The Associated Press reports the Arizona Cardinals have re-signed TE Andy Stokes to their practice squad.

Cardinals | T. Johnson Signed
Tue, 13 Sep 2005 12:41:57 -0700

The Arizona Cardinals have signed free agent TE Teyo Johnson (Raiders). Terms of the deal were not disclosed.

Cardinals | Towns Re-signed
Tue, 13 Sep 2005 12:41:41 -0700

The Arizona Cardinals have re-signed MLB Lester Towns. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.

Cardinals | Hodgins Placed on IR
Tue, 13 Sep 2005 12:41:23 -0700

The Arizona Cardinals have placed FB James Hodgins (knee) on Injured Reserve, officially ending his 2005 season.

Cardinals | Lynch Released
Tue, 13 Sep 2005 12:40:54 -0700

The Arizona Cardinals have released C Shawn Lynch.
Those changes have been made.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyrican127
Dolphins are missing Travis Minor RB and Manny Wright DT. Other than that Wade Smith, Will Poole and Matt Turk are on IR and Ricky Williams is on the suspended list. Giants are missing DE Adrian Awasom and DT Kenderick Allen. You also have RB Chad Morton as a rookie and white when he is indeed a 6 year veteran and more importantly, a negro. Most of these errors were imported from The Rick's original roster so take a closer look at them as they are inaccurate.
I will take a look at those in a little while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoebs420
nice roster, do u think u can throw mlb boomer grigsby on the chiefs roster, hes on the active roster and depth chart at 3rd mlb which the chiefs might start running a lot of 3-4 with their lack of DTackles so he might get a lot of play, thank you if you do it but if you dont its not a big deal, i had a ? when you make a CAP can u put in where he got drafted like 3rd round 27 pick for example
I will see if I can work him in somehow and no I cannot put in draft status.
Old 09-14-2005, 02:22 PM   #23
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
I took Rost9 from rickster and made an enormous amount of changes. These are based on his, but you will struggle to find many resemblences. =)

Anyway, these are as close to perfect as you will get *I Think* with the restrictions EA puts on us. I am guessing I have about 1550 of the 1696(53x32) players correct in this update. Give em a try, lemme know what you think.

The other 146 are either at a dif position(but correct on depth chart) or just plain missing.
Thanks, I will check these out tonight
Old 09-14-2005, 02:27 PM   #24
Pro

OVR: 7

You may want to improve Ben Graham's (punter on the Jets) kicking power. He has a very strong leg.

Is there a list of all the injured players you dropped on the depth chart?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »