Home

Ea Update, what could be the reasons

This is a discussion on Ea Update, what could be the reasons within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2005, 08:06 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 7
Ea Update, what could be the reasons

REASONS AND SPECUALTIONS

1. There to lazy to do them b/c they have our money already. If there was another football game out, there would be competition between the 2 comapnies and they would make Ea put things out faster. I am just talking about any competition not Espn vs. Madden, just ot make it clear.

2. The fixes they are trying to do for the updates are taking longer then they thought. If they are doing fixes for the game why not release the rosters first then have another update with the rosters and the patches.If they did, it would result with less people complaing.

3. Having problems getting them done for all the systems at once.

4. To busy getting the Psp ready for release and working on Madden 06 for the Xbox 360. Which invloves more money, roster updates don't. I am not purchasing the Psp version, but do they get new rosters when the game comes out or do they get the old default rosters we got. If they are newer default rosters for the psp then it should be no problem for the rest of us.

SOLUTIONS AND THOUGHTS

1. If Ea could offical say they are alteast doing the rosters it would be nice. Example: They could put somewhere on there site saying updates rosters coming soon.That way we know they are coming for sure and not from some guy that works there.

2. If a big company cares about there customers they would atleast tell people the date they should be released. Doesn't have to be an exact day. That way we have an idea when they are coming out and when we can start our franchise. It would be good customer service to there customers. There is no other game so they figure what you gonna to sucker there is no other game which I am find with, except for certain things like competiton which brings out the best in things.

3. If Ea doesn't care or doesn't want to do them then give us the option to put the players injury and length for any players and let us create more players. (Xbox would be easy to do this b/c we have a hard drive, but we get a ported PS2 game)

These are reasons what I think. By the way i am a big Madden fan and I am not bashing the game just thinking what could be going on.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2005, 08:18 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69
Re: Ea Update, what could be the reasons

PLEASE use the thread that's already been dedicated to this topic.

*LOCKED*
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »