Home

modified EA roster update

This is a discussion on modified EA roster update within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-17-2005, 12:15 AM   #9
Pro

MBMavs20's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: modified EA roster update

Grant Williams signed with the Bears to take the place of Marc Colombo, not John St. Clair. He is still a free agent.

I downloaded the new rosters. However, I am going over the default rosters and editing them. I want to see if it is possible to edit the default roster and just switch/add players that are missing.

The only reason I don't like the updates is because of the players on IR. You can't cut them, and they always screw up the roster number. I would rather manually control the teams and place guys on the IR once I start my franchise.
Old 09-17-2005, 12:22 AM   #10
Banned

OVR: 3

just wanted to say that most of the teams seem to be right around their roster limit so i'm not gonna bother trying to fit as many as i can in. i'm just gonna create the guys that i recognize. the cowboys roster will probably be the most accurate. i made jon condo in my first update but since u can't put a defensive player as a long snapper, he really serves no purpose. i'm gonna replace him with kalen thorton at lolb.

- ryan fowler
- larry izzo
- nick luchey (not sure what # he is, espn has him listed as #22 but that's taken by another player so i just put him as #28 for now)
- deleted jon condo, created kalen thorton

i'll make updates and repost the roster as transactions take place. i'm not gonna nitpick with the minor imperfections. EA did a pretty good job with them.
Attached Files
File Type: zip UDATA.zip (164.8 KB, 106 views)
Old 09-17-2005, 12:25 AM   #11
Banned

OVR: 3

MBMavs20: i dunno what roster ur looking at but the Chicago Bears official website has John St. Clair on it. ESPN has it listed on their transactions page.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2005, 12:28 AM   #12
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZXLT
I don't care if you're joking or not, but consider this a warning. That's way overboard.
Thats a serious internet threat, you dont joke about things like that on the internet, your liable to get your pipe shut down real quick saying stuff like this, its not to be taken lightly.
Old 09-17-2005, 12:29 AM   #13
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZXLT
I don't care if you're joking or not, but consider this a warning. That's way overboard.

Originally Posted by RhynoT99
EA Sports is pathetic. To make people wait so long for roster update, post it and for there to be so many mistakes is just cruel. i wish every EA Sports company building would burn down with their lead roster makers trapped inside. And OS roster makers get hired in their spot.

Thats a serious internet threat, you dont joke about things like that on the internet, your liable to get your pipe shut down real quick saying stuff like this, its not to be taken lightly.
Old 09-17-2005, 12:29 AM   #14
Banned

Samantha's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by freezeframe
Agreed. Threats in writing are never a good idea. Particularly when about people dying. Common sense please!
Old 09-17-2005, 12:45 AM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhynoT99
EA Sports is pathetic. To make people wait so long for roster update, post it and for there to be so many mistakes is just cruel. i wish every EA Sports company building would burn down with their lead roster makers trapped inside. And OS roster makers get hired in their spot.

have to agree to an extent.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2005, 12:47 AM   #16
Glory, Glory, Man United!

AtXj's Arena

OVR: 11

Do we have a lock yet?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »