Home

Updated Roster

This is a discussion on Updated Roster within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-18-2005, 12:19 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Updated Roster

Hey guys. I've just finished cleaning up the EA roster update. I created 64 of the 97 players who were missing from the update, as well as fixing all of the depth charts. I made the CAPs based on the football gaming site, and I didn't change any of the ratings EA made. These rosters are for the PS2 I'd like to get some feedback on it, so check it out on my EA Locker, the user name is jcapper....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2005, 02:34 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Updated Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCaponio
Hey guys. I've just finished cleaning up the EA roster update. I created 64 of the 97 players who were missing from the update, as well as fixing all of the depth charts. I made the CAPs based on the football gaming site, and I didn't change any of the ratings EA made. These rosters are for the PS2 I'd like to get some feedback on it, so check it out on my EA Locker, the user name is jcapper....
Could someone please post these here for max drive?
Thanks
Old 09-18-2005, 02:49 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

Hey jcapper, i'm online but how do you access your locker so i can get the downloads, can you send me the procedures on how to get the downloads?
Old 09-18-2005, 03:21 AM   #4
Pro

OVR: 2

Hey I'm interested in getting these...I'll go online in a minute, my handle is icyblayze

Go Fins.
Old 09-18-2005, 11:02 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 5

any chance of these getting EA Locker for Xbox??
NBA - Detroit Pistons
NCAAF - Michigan Wolverines
NCAAB - Kentucky Wildcats
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2005, 11:47 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1

I sent you a friend request Da Truth679. I want to check out your rosters!
Old 09-18-2005, 12:27 PM   #7
Rookie

ajwines64's Arena

OVR: 7

me to man Adub6497
Old 09-18-2005, 12:28 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 3

Alright, I went and accepted all the friend requests I got overnight. One thing you guys should know, in order to make room to put all the CAPs on their correct teams, I had to release all players who are either on practice squads or on the PUP list (guys like Winslow, Sean Barber, Will Poole) into the FA pool. If you like to play with the injured guys, just go ahead and add them again and delete some of the CAPs.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »