Home

How Do You Make This A Blank?

This is a discussion on How Do You Make This A Blank? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-20-2005, 12:56 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 7
How Do You Make This A Blank?

I was wondering how to make a blank spot on the depth chart. Example: Say you u have 6 wide recivers on the team and have 6 on the depth chart, but I only want 5 recievers to show on the depth chart. How would I make the sixth spot blank on the depth chart. If anyone knows please let me know.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2005, 01:00 AM   #2
MVP

LetsGo0akland's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: How Do You Make This A Blank?

I don't think you can, without releasing a WR anyhow. If you release one, then re-sign him, that spot should be empty. Outside of that, I have no idea.
Old 09-20-2005, 02:22 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 4
Re: How Do You Make This A Blank?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetsfansiny79
I was wondering how to make a blank spot on the depth chart. Example: Say you u have 6 wide recivers on the team and have 6 on the depth chart, but I only want 5 recievers to show on the depth chart. How would I make the sixth spot blank on the depth chart. If anyone knows please let me know.
What you do is sign any WR from free agents, put him 6th on the depth chart, then release him. Then the 6th spot is empty. There, I hope I helped.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »