Home

draft classes, etc.

This is a discussion on draft classes, etc. within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-02-2006, 10:55 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: draft classes, etc.

"chise" guy? I can get you draft classes. How many do you need? They aren't perfect cause I couldn't get the right players to go and stay. Thats one of the things I wanted help with. I guy has some on here but they're for PS2. I also have a some seasons. One is the regular season simmed up thru the pro bowl(the only things diff are the scores, stats and a few awards(coach, def poy, def roy). I have one that is before off season with stadium info and coaching changes done(I did the best I could on coaches since some weren't available to choose and that Belichick retires, tried it several times and he does it on each. The stadium is done but don't have retractable roofs to choose from.) And finally, I have one in the offseason updated thru today and have been consistenly updating it(however, a few guys retire that I had no way around, T.Green, B.Favre, L.Neal, etc.).

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-MAC©®
Whatever u have 2 offer...
I'm really look'n 4 draft classes but I'm a "chise" guy 2.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »