Home

Basic Madden 2007 Roster Management

This is a discussion on Basic Madden 2007 Roster Management within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-22-2006, 01:40 PM   #1

ChicagoChris's Arena

OVR: 11
Basic Madden 2007 Roster Management

All, I am wondering how you perform basic roster management on the 360. For example, i want to put Kevin Barlow on the Jets. How is this done? It looks like i can release him but it only allows me to put him on my active team. Any ideas?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2006, 01:51 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

JayBee74's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: Basic Madden 2007 Roster Management

Trade him-that's the only way I know how. I just traded Clarence Moore of the Ravens for Mushin Muhhamad of the Bears. It even automatically adjusted Mushin as #2 on my depth chart behind Derrick mason.

Last edited by JayBee74; 08-22-2006 at 01:53 PM.
Old 08-22-2006, 01:53 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 3

I believe they have taken MAJOR steps backwards with this game in regards to the ROSTERS and not to mention navigating around the game in general (they seem to go for FLASHY as opposed to FUNCTIONAL - lots of choppy menu swapping, etc. as well as going back and forth from one screen to the next). This whole thing with the Hall of Famers AUTOMATICALLY showing up in rosters as soon as you doing anything with your gamer profile simply bogs down the process.
Old 08-22-2006, 02:22 PM   #4

ChicagoChris's Arena

OVR: 11

Actually. Here is how it is done: 1. By default, you active team is your favorite team. To change your activbe team, hold the RB button and scroll to the team you want. 2. From here you can sign FA and trade or release.
Old 08-22-2006, 02:22 PM   #5
W* B*ck!!

Scoop 24's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoChris
All, I am wondering how you perform basic roster management on the 360. For example, i want to put Kevin Barlow on the Jets. How is this done? It looks like i can release him but it only allows me to put him on my active team. Any ideas?
Hopld down the R boulder button and press up and down.. that scrolls through the teams to make them active.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2006, 03:10 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoChris
if you hold down either RB or LB and then push up or down on the control pad you should be able to toggle between teams. i studied the screen for about 5 minutes before i figured it out. i agree, its too flashy. why couldn't they just port over the version from the xbox/ps2 and just clean up the looks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »