Home

Roster Question (360)

This is a discussion on Roster Question (360) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2006, 02:28 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
Roster Question (360)

Is it even possible for anyone other then EA to make a roster update? I mean, with all the limitations they've put on us, it doesn't seem like it's likely. I mean, the longer you work on creating players, the more HOFers there will be in FA, and for those of us who don't want the HOFers in our franchises, that takes away the whole creating players aspect of rosters. So, is there anyone out there that are working on rosters? If you are, how do you plan on battling these problems?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2006, 04:09 PM   #2
Pro

TurboTitan's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Roster Question (360)

with as hard as they have made it to create accurate players(read:IMPOSSIBLE) and the fact you cannot edit players in any way.... i would say we are definitely at the mercy of EA for roster updates, except for just signing FA's to the correct team. Thats just the way they want it too....then they can charge us next year.
Old 08-25-2006, 05:58 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: Roster Question (360)

if they start chargin for rosters I quit. that's just

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »