Home

Fatigue and roster update news from Andy P at Madden Planet

This is a discussion on Fatigue and roster update news from Andy P at Madden Planet within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-06-2006, 09:09 PM   #73
Bl*bfl*th z*p!

fossen's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Fatigue and roster update news from Andy P at Madden Planet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howie75
I would like to know this as well.
Probably.

This should be a system-wide tweak, unreleated to the specifics of a dynasty.

Of cource, nothing is 100% until the thing gets released.
Old 09-06-2006, 10:22 PM   #74
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
Yes my head is stuck in the sand, because I don't jump to conclusions based on completely uninformed speculation.

As I normally do, I'll take a wait and see approach, while not letting my feelings towards the game maker or the licensing deal cloud my vision.
I'm not letting anything other than the fact that they are now charging for what used to be free "cloud my vision" It's called a logical step in thinking...
Old 09-06-2006, 10:23 PM   #75
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugblast
I'm not letting anything other than the fact that they are now charging for what used to be free "cloud my vision" It's called a logical step in thinking...
If you say so.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2006, 10:30 PM   #76
The Few. The Proud.

SportsTop's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
People like you make me laugh. I posted this in another thread last week, but it applies here as well:

I'll never understand people's misunderstanding or non-comprehension of business 101.

If you want to question anyone's tactics or want someone to blame it should be Microsoft.

If you don't think MS didn't pitch this to software companies during the 360's development then you should open your eyes. MS tells those companies that they plan on charging for mini-games and additional content and tell the developers they can do the same.

Which platform would you push most of your resources towards?

I can guarantee MS loves for software companies to add marketplace content because that means their main focus of effort is geared towards the 360.

I would do the exact same thing if I were EA.

If you think it is "shady", then step far, far away from the XBox 360 because this is the direction games are going. Get used to it.
Old 09-06-2006, 11:21 PM   #77
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squint
People like you make me laugh. I posted this in another thread last week, but it applies here as well:

I'll never understand people's misunderstanding or non-comprehension of business 101.

If you want to question anyone's tactics or want someone to blame it should be Microsoft.

If you don't think MS didn't pitch this to software companies during the 360's development then you should open your eyes. MS tells those companies that they plan on charging for mini-games and additional content and tell the developers they can do the same.

Which platform would you push most of your resources towards?

I can guarantee MS loves for software companies to add marketplace content because that means their main focus of effort is geared towards the 360.

I would do the exact same thing if I were EA.

If you think it is "shady", then step far, far away from the XBox 360 because this is the direction games are going. Get used to it.
People like you make me howl with lols, so we're even there. I'm not talking about the xbox 360 though, I'm talking about something that yes, is "shady", and that's EA charging for alternate jerseys. Of course it's great for EA, they make money, thats beside the point. It's simply a logical progression of thought to think that rosters for hire are next, since you seem to have such a keen grasp of business models, I would figure you'd be right on the same page, champ.
Old 09-06-2006, 11:33 PM   #78
War Eagle, Go Braves!

aukevin's Arena

OVR: 69

Quote:
People like you make me howl with lols, so we're even there. I'm not talking about the xbox 360 though, I'm talking about something that yes, is "shady", and that's EA charging for alternate jerseys. Of course it's great for EA, they make money, thats beside the point. It's simply a logical progression of thought to think that rosters for hire are next, since you seem to have such a keen grasp of business models, I would figure you'd be right on the same page, champ.
I agree with you, I think rosters updates will be a pay item soon. I dread the day...

Atlanta Braves
- Auburn Tigers - Carolina Panthers - Nashville Predators
Old 09-06-2006, 11:34 PM   #79
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Logical step in thinking? No.. I guess ppl want to forget that the market place was MADE & INTENDED for micro transactions first & foremost.. You know, game designers charging a couple of bucks for new levels, extras, yada, yada, yada,.. & you got it free on the Xbox.. This is the 360. If you want it free buy the Xbox version.. It's old news that the Market place was going to be used to nickel & dime the gamer to death.. Guess you missed it..

Audio set up:
Benchmark DAC1
headphones: Balanced Sony SA5000/Sen 650 AKG 340
Old 09-07-2006, 12:31 AM   #80
Rookie

David129's Arena

OVR: 4

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »