Home

Historic Team TXT file

This is a discussion on Historic Team TXT file within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-06-2006, 12:47 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 11
Historic Team XLS file 20 TEAMS

Ok so, with the help of Leftygroove, I have finished 20 Historic teams in a TXT format that is easy to read and dechipher for inputing the real names into Madden 07.

****PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING****

A)Although Lefty and I are doing as much research as we can to ensure accuracy, some players just dont exist. In cases where its a scrub, I used players that played partially that year or were on the Scout teams.

B) The fake numbers may not be accurate as EA does change those from year to year, however the real numbers and Depth's should be 85-90% spot on.

C) This is a work in progress. I have finished all the teams I have information on. However, If you have info to forward, or Better Yet want to append to this file, please feel free, just please use the same format.

D) Please note that we discovered that the CPU in 07 likes to mess with the depth charts, so pay attention so you dont have Barry Sanders returning punts!!

E) If you find this file useful, feel free to distribute but please give credit by mentioning you got the file from Operation Sports. Also this takes time folks!! if there is a Current Gen Xboxer out there that could Key this stuff in it would save Lefty and Me double duty.

F) If you have correction PLEASE PLEASE let us know. We really want these to be accurate as possible.
Thanks and enjoy

**** Final Version 20 Teams have been Completed ****
Attached Files
File Type: zip Madden Historic Roster text.zip (1.25 MB, 47 views)

Last edited by ldpart67; 09-07-2006 at 11:01 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2006, 04:33 PM   #2
Rookie

Leftygroove's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Historic Team TXT file

Nicely done. This certainly makes it very easy to key them into Madden, which I'll start doing again once I finish the spreadsheet.

Where did you find the practice squad players or players that barely played? I thought about doing the same thing, but the websites I use only list players that played that year.

Anyway, keep up the good work.
Old 09-06-2006, 06:07 PM   #3
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leftygroove
Nicely done. This certainly makes it very easy to key them into Madden, which I'll start doing again once I finish the spreadsheet.

Where did you find the practice squad players or players that barely played? I thought about doing the same thing, but the websites I use only list players that played that year.

Anyway, keep up the good work.
A good link I found was HERE: http://www.footballdb.com/

I am also using old media Guides and News Paper Box scores (most public libraries have stuff on file)
I appreciate you keying it in as I will keep focusing on the raw info
Old 09-07-2006, 08:25 PM   #4
Pro

20 teams Completed, Ive asked for this to be a sticky topic.

Last edited by ldpart67; 09-07-2006 at 08:51 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »