Home

Madden 07 360 Roster Save as of 9/08

This is a discussion on Madden 07 360 Roster Save as of 9/08 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2006, 01:13 PM   #25
Rookie

WeBB15's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Madden 07 360 Roster Save as of 9/08

these are horrible rosters. mine are way better illpost them tonight once i figure out how
WIZ

Last edited by WeBB15; 09-11-2006 at 01:15 PM. Reason: attachment
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2006, 01:16 PM   #26
Pro

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBB15
these are horrible rosters. mine are way better illpost them tonight once i figure out how
Thats unnecessary man, if you got rosters then post them but there is no need to come onto this post and bash this guys rosters. This ain't the IGN or EASports message boards.
Old 09-11-2006, 01:29 PM   #27
The OS Artist Guy

NYG_Meth's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by The C Unit
Can someone please explain how to transfer the rosters onto the memory card. I've read the tutorials but cant seem to figure it out. I put the rosters into the X360 Memcard Images Folder, and after that I'm lost.
I too have no clue. I can't get anything to work from 360gamesaves.com either.

WebsiteFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt
Old 09-11-2006, 02:13 PM   #28
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69

Quote:
Although being a jerk isn't technically against our TOS, it's not going to be accepted around here. Consider yourself warned, and be sure to watch yourself if you'd like to remain a member of our community.
Old 09-11-2006, 03:17 PM   #29
Banned

jetsdynasty's Arena

OVR: 1

how up to date are they rook?
Old 09-11-2006, 03:24 PM   #30
Rookie

WeBB15's Arena

OVR: 5

Yeah well they didnt have the pinkston or david boston cuts, and those 2 are some big names.... so i dont even know what other cuts are missing....

if u guys want some good rosters, they may not be perfect but they got most of the big names at least. Ill be postin them over at 360 gamesaves
WIZ
Old 09-11-2006, 04:18 PM   #31
mv1
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Yeah well they didnt have the pinkston or david boston cuts, and those 2 are some big names.... so i dont even know what other cuts are missing....

if u guys want some good rosters, they may not be perfect but they got most of the big names at least. Ill be postin them over at 360 gamesaves

Bro..if you would've read the topic of the thread and my post from earlier, you would've caught that this roster save is as of 9/08. Boston and Pinkston got cut on the 9th. We're not competing for the best rosters ever trophy, its not that serious. Everyone else appreciates them, if your rosters are so awesome..use them. That being said..as promised earlier an update as of today with a Hank Baskett CAP (not the best, but decent), Boston/Pinkston/Hawkins cuts, Branch signing, Robaire Smith to Titans move, as well as Rattay/Gradkowski and Volek/Collins moves on depth chart. Only in Xchange format..if someone could convert to Xplorer for everyone else it would be appreciated
Attached Files
File Type: zip Roster 0910.zip (1.83 MB, 88 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2006, 04:26 PM   #32
Hall Of Fame

Heelfan71's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:

Rosters say 9/8. Try reading. I don't want your rosters because I think they suck.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »