Home

360 Rosters are up

This is a discussion on 360 Rosters are up within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-12-2006, 10:21 AM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: 360 Rosters are up

Well, they still screwed up the Lions situation. I believe they added Bodiford and dropped Arlen Harris. STill better than before though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2006, 10:21 AM   #42
Pro

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubby0011
You can fix that by droping Whitner to a free agent and pick him back up. That should reassign him a new number. You may have to drop and add him to a few teams so his number will keep changing. When he gets to 20 then sign him back to the Bills.

That might work...but I think it will screw up his contract info...When a player goes to FA, their contract numbers go to a 3 year contract...I would rather have that correct than his number...Shaud Williams will never see the field anyway.
Old 09-12-2006, 10:22 AM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 5

damn servers are down. Figures I wake up, feel good and the servers are not up. *sigh*
Old 09-12-2006, 10:24 AM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePebble19
Not sure about this...I have Gold...
I don't think so. This probably has to do with the fact that Microsoft doesn't allow you to access any other servers than their own if you've only got silver membership. Seeing as you need to get on the EA servers to get the roster, it makes sense that they didn't even include an option outside of online play....

Workaround: get a valid address and tel. number from somewhere and register a brand new account under a different name. You'll get one month free gold membership.
Old 09-12-2006, 10:25 AM   #45
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmp
I don't think so. This probably has to do with the fact that Microsoft doesn't allow you to access any other servers than their own if you've only got silver membership. Seeing as you need to get on the EA servers to get the roster, it makes sense that they didn't even include an option outside of online play....

Workaround: get a valid address and tel. number from somewhere and register a brand new account under a different name. You'll get one month free gold membership.
Or if anyone is that hard up for the rosters, I could post my file here for download...You would need the transfer utility to do it though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2006, 10:25 AM   #46
Rookie

OVR: 2

Thanks squint and Thepebble for the info! It's a decent start on getting the lions right...
Old 09-12-2006, 10:28 AM   #47
SHO
Give us a raise, loser!

SHO's Arena

OVR: 24

Cardinals still didn't get their shoes turned black, but the Bills and Browns did.
Old 09-12-2006, 10:30 AM   #48
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBLE
Cardinals still didn't get their shoes turned black, but the Bills and Browns did.

Neither did Minnesota...still white there too.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »