Home

The newest EA Roster Update

This is a discussion on The newest EA Roster Update within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-02-2007, 10:07 AM   #9
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: The newest EA Roster Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by koebner
Time for some offseason football,thanks,Game.
I think pigs will fly before EA puts out another Xbox game(or anyone else for that matter).
Madden 2005 was on the PSone.

With that said, I seriously doubt Madden 2008 won't be on the Xbox.

I did hear that NCAA's Xbox days are over, though, so no importing draft classes. That alone would dead Madden for me.........
MLB: Chicago White Sox
NCAA: Florida State Seminoles

Old 03-02-2007, 03:37 PM   #10
MVP

koebner's Arena

OVR: 13

All Xbox games are cancelled.It's over.Retailers won't stock them, so publishers won't make them.Best Buy doesn't even have an Xbox section anymore,the few remaining games are on a little display cart.
Department stores are rapidly packing up/sending back Xbox stock.
How easy would it have been for EA to do Arena Football and MVP 07 for Xbox since there are PS2 versions?
If one of the biggest game publishers in the world can't be bothered to do ports of its' games for Xbox you can be sure it's all over.

The PS1 was still in production and supported by Sony when most of the later titles came out.
Microsoft hasn't made Xboxes for almost a year and has quit producing peripherals and accessories as well.
Old 03-02-2007, 08:22 PM   #11
MVP

loccdogg26's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by koebner
All Xbox games are cancelled.It's over.Retailers won't stock them, so publishers won't make them.Best Buy doesn't even have an Xbox section anymore,the few remaining games are on a little display cart.
Department stores are rapidly packing up/sending back Xbox stock.
How easy would it have been for EA to do Arena Football and MVP 07 for Xbox since there are PS2 versions?
If one of the biggest game publishers in the world can't be bothered to do ports of its' games for Xbox you can be sure it's all over.

The PS1 was still in production and supported by Sony when most of the later titles came out.
Microsoft hasn't made Xboxes for almost a year and has quit producing peripherals and accessories as well.
I agree i work at circuit city and our stock keeps getting smaller and smaller
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-03-2007, 09:10 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 0

hey im just wondering if you know where i can download the newest rosters that dont have injury reserve on them for ps2 i would appreciate it if you can give me a link to a site that can download it thank you.
Old 03-05-2007, 03:23 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 2

First I must apologize if this question/request is repetitive....

I just purchased a 360 a couple days ago as I have read EA will not be releasing Madden 08 on Xbox. I am having problems finding roster updates for the 360. I have the transfer kit, but any file I find and download does not appear. I miss the ActionReplay already or maybe I am just not doing something right. My hope is that someone can post an updated roster file for 360 and give me some advice as to what I am doing wrong. THANKS!!

The Great Walter Payton-
“I want to be remembered as the guy who gave his all whenever he was on the field.”

Patrick Kane is forever a hero for finally bring the cup back to Chicago!!!
Old 03-05-2007, 06:16 PM   #14
MVP

TheGame8544's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown Heros
First I must apologize if this question/request is repetitive....

I just purchased a 360 a couple days ago as I have read EA will not be releasing Madden 08 on Xbox. I am having problems finding roster updates for the 360. I have the transfer kit, but any file I find and download does not appear. I miss the ActionReplay already or maybe I am just not doing something right. My hope is that someone can post an updated roster file for 360 and give me some advice as to what I am doing wrong. THANKS!!
There are some updated files for the 360, but there is a big problem with the 360 version. You can't edit attributes and so you can only create players by running drills which are very difficult.

About the Xchange. Load the software, install the drivers, etc. Then once you find a 360 roster on here, which there are some, download the roster, take the .z36 file out of the zipped file (Winrar or WinZip, etc.) and place it into the folder you set up for the Xchange program where it reads you images (like C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents), go to the hard drive blade in the Xchange program, and click copy to memory or something like that. Only thing that sucks about the program though is it writes images so anytime you copy something to the memory card, whatever other files are on there will be written over. So before you copy stuff to the memory card, you may want to go to the memory card blade and click backup memory card. Hope this helps. Let me know if there are more questions. I personally play Madden for regular Xbox because the 360 version is so jacked up.
Old 03-05-2007, 06:26 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 2

Thank you for the info, I will get some rosters and play around with the Xchange. What makes it difficult is the graphic play is so much more advanced on 360, but the inability to edit player info makes me want to hook up the regular xbox again until 08 comes out. Hopefully EA will bring back the player edit functions in August. Thanks again for the help on the Xchange.

The Great Walter Payton-
“I want to be remembered as the guy who gave his all whenever he was on the field.”

Patrick Kane is forever a hero for finally bring the cup back to Chicago!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-18-2007, 04:56 AM   #16
MVP

TheGame8544's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown Heros
Thank you for the info, I will get some rosters and play around with the Xchange. What makes it difficult is the graphic play is so much more advanced on 360, but the inability to edit player info makes me want to hook up the regular xbox again until 08 comes out. Hopefully EA will bring back the player edit functions in August. Thanks again for the help on the Xchange.
Well said man. The graphics on 360 are spectacular but the gameplay/franchise play leaves something to be desired. Let's hope they get things taken care of this August...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »