Home

sjoh007's madden 07 (reg xbox) post draft franchise file(using irep's draft file)

This is a discussion on sjoh007's madden 07 (reg xbox) post draft franchise file(using irep's draft file) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-30-2007, 01:12 PM   #9
Pro

iRepOklahoma's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: sjoh007's madden 07 (reg xbox) post draft franchise file(using irep's draft file)

Quote:
Originally Posted by intheworld
hey,
thanks so much for the rosters. I was wondering if there is any reason this is in franchise mode only. Is it possible to to just get a roster update, or did you use the draft class option in franchise mode and drafted the players through that way, instead of creating them?
why dont you just export the team you want yourself?
Old 04-30-2007, 01:12 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 13
Re: sjoh007's madden 07 (reg xbox) post draft franchise file(using irep's draft file)

R u going to post a exhibition roster too or will I just have to export the teams when I want to play a human opponent.

Gamertag XRob da Realist
Old 04-30-2007, 04:24 PM   #11
Pro

TurboTitan's Arena

OVR: 6

Its a franchise file, because he needs to control every team to get everything correct. You can go into Coach options for every other team than the one you specifically want to control, and set everything to "CPU" controlled. Thats how i do all of my Franchises. its the only way to keep the CPU from making bonehead roster decisions.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-30-2007, 05:48 PM   #12
MVP

sjoh007's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboTitan
Its a franchise file, because he needs to control every team to get everything correct. You can go into Coach options for every other team than the one you specifically want to control, and set everything to "CPU" controlled. Thats how i do all of my Franchises. its the only way to keep the CPU from making bonehead roster decisions.
THANKS, TURBO IT'S AMAZING THAT NO ONE KNOWS THAT. A NEW UPDATE ON THE WAY WITH DEPTH CHARTS ACCORDING TO OURLADS(I GOT A YEAR SUBSCRIPTION.
Old 04-30-2007, 06:18 PM   #13
Pro

D-MAC©®'s Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjoh007
THANKS, TURBO IT'S AMAZING THAT NO ONE KNOWS THAT. A NEW UPDATE ON THE WAY WITH DEPTH CHARTS ACCORDING TO OURLADS(I GOT A YEAR SUBSCRIPTION.
Nice bro...
I've been waitng for the draft to finish so that I can get back into Madden.
I haven't been around lately and wasn't sure any1 was gonna do a new "chise" file.Your files are always great, keep up the outstanding work.
Now I gotta check these out.

Thanks Bro.
Old 05-01-2007, 12:27 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 1

Has any1 else had trouble installing this. I dont use action replay, I uses xbox-saves manager, or do it manually using flashfxp. I have installed many saves before, but for some reason this always comes up as a corrupted file. Any help on why that is so, would anyone be willing to put up another franchise file w/ roster updates.
Old 05-01-2007, 04:50 PM   #15
Pro

osubucksfan47's Arena

OVR: 10

The ratings aren't very accurate, Chris Leak is way too good, and why is Devin Hester a WR?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-01-2007, 05:05 PM   #16
Pro

iRepOklahoma's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by osubucksfan47
The ratings aren't very accurate, Chris Leak is way too good,...
the rookies aren't created players...they are imported from NCAA, how is that anyone's fault? EA overrates the imported players... Make your own file if you have a better method of doing this, please.

edit: I have Chris Leak as a 92 on NCAA....dont even try to tell me hes not worthy of a 92 on the college game...it happens, EA always overrates the imported rookies....live with it, or do you own file

Last edited by iRepOklahoma; 05-01-2007 at 09:33 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »