Home

ADA885's Updated Roster (PS3)

This is a discussion on ADA885's Updated Roster (PS3) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2007, 10:10 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 17
ADA885's Updated Roster (PS3)

Here is my updated roster with number changes and some created guys. Let me know what you think and what or who I should add or do to make the roster save better. Thanks.
Attached Files
File Type: zip PS3.zip (286.3 KB, 36 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2007, 11:25 PM   #2
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: ADA885's Updated Roster (PS3)

are all free agents moved to the right teams as well? Im assuming yes, ill give these a look, and let you know on any Charger updates.
Old 08-14-2007, 11:54 PM   #3
All Star

franch1se's Arena

couple of things i saw...Bucs, maybe release Mike Alstott (IR, not playing this year, but thats up to you). I would also edit Alstott and Tarik Glenn really low so no one signs them either. Use the out of the box roster move thread someone posted here, i noticed a lot of free agents in the FA pool that need to be placed on teams. For the Chargers, good job adding Paul Oliver, i would also create LB Tim Dobbins (71 overall) and CB Cletis Gordon (70 overall). Release CB Steve Greggory and WR Greg Camarillo. Dobbins and Gordon are more important then Greggory or Camarillo. I didnt take the time to go over players equipement but i can always do that on my own time.

Last edited by franch1se; 08-14-2007 at 11:56 PM.
Old 08-15-2007, 12:54 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

so how do you download these rosters to your ps3?
Old 08-15-2007, 12:54 AM   #5
Banned

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by franch1se
couple of things i saw...Bucs, maybe release Mike Alstott (IR, not playing this year, but thats up to you). I would also edit Alstott and Tarik Glenn really low so no one signs them either. Use the out of the box roster move thread someone posted here, i noticed a lot of free agents in the FA pool that need to be placed on teams. For the Chargers, good job adding Paul Oliver, i would also create LB Tim Dobbins (71 overall) and CB Cletis Gordon (70 overall). Release CB Steve Greggory and WR Greg Camarillo. Dobbins and Gordon are more important then Greggory or Camarillo. I didnt take the time to go over players equipement but i can always do that on my own time.
Not sure what I'm going to do with Alstott. I'll take a look at the other Chargers players. For the FA I did follow that thread and the ones left I guess I either forgot that may have not been there or there isn't any more room on the roster. Maybe you could post some that I may have missed to see if there's room on the roster of the team they're going to. BTW, thanks for the input.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2007, 02:40 AM   #6
All Star

franch1se's Arena

i cant remember all off the top as im not playing right now but i do remember seing Keenan McCardell (texans) and P.K. Sam (dolphins) in the FA pool. I really wish EA would make practice squads or more roster player spots as it is pretty hard trying to make the rosters perfect.
Old 08-15-2007, 10:58 AM   #7
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50

Just in Ryan Moats and Jerome McDougle are done for the year

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »