Home

Madden 08 Draft Classes! PS2!

This is a discussion on Madden 08 Draft Classes! PS2! within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-05-2007, 09:57 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 9
Re: Madden 08 Draft Classes! PS2!

tony, would it be possible to post the updated rosters once you get them from EA? i dont have the Playstation online and it would be a real help if you could post them! Thanks!!!!!!!!

Either format max preferrably but i have the converter.
Old 09-06-2007, 10:03 AM   #18
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajstach
tony, would it be possible to post the updated rosters once you get them from EA? i dont have the Playstation online and it would be a real help if you could post them! Thanks!!!!!!!!

Either format max preferrably but i have the converter.
Are you asking for Madden 08 roster? I'm sure someone will post this roster update here on the forums shortly after release. Thanks!
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11
Old 09-14-2007, 03:17 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 1

This is exactly what I have been looking for, except I do not own a Max Drive. Is there any other way to get them??
Old 09-15-2007, 11:31 AM   #20
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellstockedgarage
This is exactly what I have been looking for, except I do not own a Max Drive. Is there any other way to get them??
Sharkport/Xport is another way. You should still be able to get this software on eBay! Thanks!
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

Old 09-15-2007, 09:20 PM   #21
MVP

Kohlstar20's Arena

OVR: 11

Duplicate players are killing me. Just got done my 2nd season in franchise and noticed that the 08 class has some of the same players in it that the 07 class had. I basically have to start my franchise over unless I want to play with Madden's fake generated players.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2007, 09:47 PM   #22
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohlstar20
Duplicate players are killing me. Just got done my 2nd season in franchise and noticed that the 08 class has some of the same players in it that the 07 class had. I basically have to start my franchise over unless I want to play with Madden's fake generated players.
This was mentioned by someone from another forum! I think I originally posted the file download with a duplicate class. The class that was labeled "Class 1" was actually the same as the "07 Class". I thought I fixed this on all forums that I posted this file for download but I may have forgotten to here! I'll check the main download again to see what's going on. Also, there was mention that a few select players from the roster provided from cdj had some duplicates but I didn't fix those either. I'll get back on this later! Thanks!

Edit: When did you download this file Kohlstar? I put up a new one a little over a week ago! If there are duplicates still then I apologize but this wasn't done by me because I placed players into the game that definitely were not on teams. Thanks again! I haven't even had time to check out the draft classes in Madden to test! Also, could you possibly post the duplicate players that you found because the other guy that mentioned this didn't give me any names either.
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

Last edited by tonybologna; 09-15-2007 at 09:54 PM.
Old 09-15-2007, 11:18 PM   #23
MVP

Kohlstar20's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybologna
This was mentioned by someone from another forum! I think I originally posted the file download with a duplicate class. The class that was labeled "Class 1" was actually the same as the "07 Class". I thought I fixed this on all forums that I posted this file for download but I may have forgotten to here! I'll check the main download again to see what's going on. Also, there was mention that a few select players from the roster provided from cdj had some duplicates but I didn't fix those either. I'll get back on this later! Thanks!

Edit: When did you download this file Kohlstar? I put up a new one a little over a week ago! If there are duplicates still then I apologize but this wasn't done by me because I placed players into the game that definitely were not on teams. Thanks again! I haven't even had time to check out the draft classes in Madden to test! Also, could you possibly post the duplicate players that you found because the other guy that mentioned this didn't give me any names either.
I just downloaded the file a few days ago when I finished the 1st season of my franchise. Since I didn't save my franchise in the offseason (thank god) I went back and wrote down all the players in the 07 class and then loaded the 08 class to compare it with my notes and found the following duplicate players: QB W.Tuitama, HB P.Hill, HB J.Charles, WR M.Manningham, WR M.Urrutia, G S.Rehring, C D.Lagursky, C D.Miller, DE C.Campbell, DE T.Jackson, OLB B.Cushing, MLB J.Laurinaitis, CB J.Ikegwuonu, CB D.Scandrick, SS K.Phillips, SS J.O'Neal, P A.Perez. Although there aren't many it is enough to notice if your like me and review the draft class player by player to get a feel of who you want to draft.
Old 09-16-2007, 09:12 AM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 3

Thats alot of duplicates......How is my question??....When doing draft classes, If one sims and saves it shouldnt have duplicates.......

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »