Home

Updated 360 Rosters

This is a discussion on Updated 360 Rosters within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-12-2007, 08:30 PM   #9
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Updated 360 Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by mv1
They're based off of the 9/7 update. I'm correcting numbers, depth charts, CAPS, etc. Some moves can't be made due to the roster restrictions, but I'm trying to get the rosters as close to perfect as I can.
Thats awesome... I can't wait til monday... You have any idea when they'll be done on monday?
Old 09-12-2007, 11:25 PM   #10
mv1
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince of Milwaukee 28
Thats awesome... I can't wait til monday... You have any idea when they'll be done on monday?

No later than 8pm....that's if I'm not feeling generous and put them out before then.....

Old 09-13-2007, 10:14 AM   #11
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by mv1
They're based off of the 9/7 update. I'm correcting numbers, depth charts, CAPS, etc. Some moves can't be made due to the roster restrictions, but I'm trying to get the rosters as close to perfect as I can.
How many CAPS are you doing? Are you doing CAPs for the players that are missing or just the ones you feel are important?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2007, 12:39 PM   #12
Rookie

Feld's Arena

OVR: 1

Are you going to reduce the RB Ability, DB Catching Ability, and LB Catching like dkruase did for every player in NCAA? It SIGNIFICANTLY improves the horrible number of turnovers, so it's definitely something worth looking at.
Old 09-13-2007, 05:49 PM   #13
mv1
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feld
Are you going to reduce the RB Ability, DB Catching Ability, and LB Catching like dkruase did for every player in NCAA? It SIGNIFICANTLY improves the horrible number of turnovers, so it's definitely something worth looking at.
As far as ratings go, I'm leaving them alone. I can't count how many times I've needed to go back in and edit due to the huge arm issue

Old 09-15-2007, 02:53 PM   #14
mv1
Rookie

Well...I've reached the halfway mark on these rosters and its still looking like Monday evening for a release. I figured why not give a preview and try to get some feedback on what's been done so far.

Completed teams so far : Texans, Steelers, Saints, Raiders, Panthers, Falcons, Cardinals, Bucs, Broncos, Bengals, Browns, Ravens, 49ers, Seahawks, Rams

Enjoy for the moment and any feedback is welcomed..

http://www.sendspace.com/file/9qc527

Old 09-15-2007, 02:58 PM   #15
MVP

TheGame8544's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by mv1
Well...I've reached the halfway mark on these rosters and its still looking like Monday evening for a release. I figured why not give a preview and try to get some feedback on what's been done so far.

Completed teams so far : Texans, Steelers, Saints, Raiders, Panthers, Falcons, Cardinals, Bucs, Broncos, Bengals, Browns, Ravens, 49ers, Seahawks, Rams

Enjoy for the moment and any feedback is welcomed..

http://www.sendspace.com/file/9qc527
Awesome man. Can't wait for Mon night. Just to help. For the Bills, create Ryan Neill and put him at left or right tackle. He is actually a DE but he is really just the long snapper. This was I place a got stuck and just didn't have the endurance to keep plugging away so I really appreciate all that you are doing. I am pretty familiar with roster editing, although I rarely finish because I am far too accurate and it takes me too long so I will be glad to help.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2007, 03:14 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mv1
feedback is welcomed..

Some Chicago Bears notes if this helps you;

-FS Mike Brown is now on the IR

-DT Dusty Dvoracek is now on the IR

-LB Michael Okwo is now on the IR, and also changed his jersey to #53

-DT Anthony Adams should be jersey #95

-CB Corey Graham changed jersey from #35 to #21

-Bears signed CB Adebola Jimoh to active 53. Jersey #35

-Bears promote DT Antonio Garay to active 53. Jersey #90

CAPS needed

-WR Mike Hass #83

-LB Jamar Williams #52

-FS Brandon McGowan #36

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »