Home

VikingFan4Ever's PS2 Rosters (Maxdrive)

This is a discussion on VikingFan4Ever's PS2 Rosters (Maxdrive) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-23-2007, 09:54 PM   #9
Working for the weekend

Herky's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: VikingFan4Ever's PS2 Rosters (Maxdrive)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybologna
You done a nice job Viking! The only thing I see is that you have some CAPS in this roster file that are no longer on 53-man rosters. I didn't note these down but I remember one being Matt Prater(K) that was cut by the Falcons when signing Morten Andersen back again. You may have even wanted to keep these players in the game just in case they're signed anyhow.

My roster file is gonna be different from most anyhow. I did add my Cowboys LS & sometimes I even add more LS's into a roster file but there really is no need because of the other more important positions. I just wished EA Sports would help us out with adding this as a separate position for the game. There is absolutely no way to get all these LS guys into the rosters unless we avoid other more important positions. They play a big role for all NFL teams but I guess EA doesn't seem to agree. I can tell you that your player ratings match mine real closely but if we used the same sites then that should be the case anyhow.

Another thing that's affected us matching 53-man rosters is these players from the Sept. 11th update that have been placed on IR. This eliminates some open spots to get the most accurate rosters. The 49ers was the hardest team to fix because there are 4 players on IR & we can't get players that's replaced them onto the roster due to not being able to release them. Anyhow. you get a thumbs up on these & we match pretty closely. I did adjust a few select players ratings that were already in the game but not many! Thanks!
Thanks Tony. Those roster EA roster minimums and the IR guys taking up a roster spot really make it hard to get the rosters accurate. I keep hoping for the day when that's changed, as well as practice squads added.

I think we did use mainly the same sites for CAPS ratings.

Iowa Hawkeyes
Northern Iowa Panthers
Minnesota Vikings
Chicago Cubs
Minnesota Twins
Boston Celtics
Minnesota Timberwolves
Old 09-24-2007, 12:08 AM   #10
Rookie

Grasshopper30's Arena

OVR: 1

I don't think we'll live to see the day of Practice Squad, LS and IR issue fixes, but we can keep hoping.
Old 09-24-2007, 12:06 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 3

Thanks, but I cant get it to open, What is a .rar file? I cant even use the converter to convert it......Can you post it in max drive format?

Last edited by shockman; 09-24-2007 at 12:08 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2007, 12:45 PM   #12
Working for the weekend

Herky's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by shockman
Thanks, but I cant get it to open, What is a .rar file? I cant even use the converter to convert it......Can you post it in max drive format?
I had tried to post it in max format but it wasn't letting me. I got an error message. I'm sure I did something wrong but any suggestions? I've never uploaded anything here before. It is up in max form over at the new maddenmania site in the download section. Here is the link.

http://www.digitalsportsmania.com/fo...?do=file&id=60

Iowa Hawkeyes
Northern Iowa Panthers
Minnesota Vikings
Chicago Cubs
Minnesota Twins
Boston Celtics
Minnesota Timberwolves

Last edited by Herky; 09-24-2007 at 01:18 PM.
Old 09-24-2007, 02:14 PM   #13
Rookie

Thanks
Old 09-24-2007, 07:52 PM   #14
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingFan4Ever
I had tried to post it in max format but it wasn't letting me. I got an error message. I'm sure I did something wrong but any suggestions? I've never uploaded anything here before. It is up in max form over at the new maddenmania site in the download section. Here is the link.

http://www.digitalsportsmania.com/fo...?do=file&id=60
No problems for me opening the file you've posted here! Thanks!
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11
Old 10-01-2007, 05:06 PM   #15
Rookie

bump
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »